BY LAILA ALI

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Laila Ali Ionic Salon Dryer: Hydrates hair to retain moisture and keep away frizz Balanced airflow design and ionic technology provide for an even blow dry Ion indicator light tells you when ions are turned on and are hydrating your hair Two heat settings, a cool setting and a round hood large enough to accommodate a jumbo set of hair rollers Model LADR5603 see more...

• Can anyone let me know if this dryer is any good? I'm thinking ab...1 Answers
Review (1)
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
I was able to purchase this dryer from Amazon. I was skeptical at first because I read mixed reviews, but I like it. It was a little confusing at first to figure out how to set it up but once I figured it out it was fine. It's huge so it can accommodate larger rollers. It gets really hot. I think the ion button is set up a little backwards but other than that it's a great product.
Anabeth R.
Anabeth R.
Philadelphia , Pa
Can anyone let me know if this dryer is any good? I'm thinking about purchasing it but I want to make sure it works and won't break down easily thank you!