Laila Ali Ceramic Straightener uploaded by Asma A.

BY LAILA ALI

Easily Smoothes & Straightens Thick, Lively Hair in One Pass. 1" Plates with Rounded Edges Smoothes the liveliest of hair in seconds Rounded edges perfect for curling, flipping and waving hair. 450°F Stays Hot. For instant results. Multiple Heat Settings For styling any hair texture and thickness. 30-Second Fast Heat-up. Instant Heat Recovery Stays hot, pass after pass. Automatic Shut-off. Tangle-Free Swivel Cord. Two-year Limited Warranty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Asma A.
Fort Worth
I love this hair straightener sooo much! I have naturally curly hair so I don’t straighten my hair too often but when I do this is my go to product. I received it as a gift and I absolutely love it!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
This flat iron is great!!! With this tool you can get close to the root and create flawless curls. The housing of the plates don't have a ridge that create a crease in the weft of hair you're ironing. The settings and automatic shut off are great also, although I never forget to cut them off. It is easy to use and warm up very quickly. They get hot in about 15 secs, I can do a messy and quick flatiron and once I'm done it looks just as good as a neatly done job, my hair is left feeling and looking really soft and silky especially considering that I have been natural since Nov and only use heat protectant spray and occasionally press the napp and the edges.Convenient to carry on travel for performance.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
This iron is affordable but it gets the job done. It gets really hot and it has a smooth glide. I just wish I could see the temperature instead of just high/med/low setting.
Lauren M.
Opelika, AL
This is my favorite flat iron. It works on natural and relaxed hair. It leaves hair shiny and beautiful. I love them.