BY LAGUNITA'S

Lagunitas Pils Czech Style Pilsner.
Say "Lah-Goo-Knee-Tuss."
The Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Petaluma, California. see more...

Elisa R.
I love, love, love Lagunitas!!!!!!!!! Although it is now more commercial than before, their quality is still standing. Lagunitas, unlike other beers, has a reputation for their hops. This Pilsner doesn't have strong hoppy taste, but it is lagunitas, so you'll definitely feel it. It does run on the "expensive" side for a 6 pack only if you're used to buying big company beer, this one is around $9.99 for a six pack but I absolutely recommend it
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love love love lagunitas beers . This one is particularly good because it is not too hoppy and not too bitter but is rather very smooth and refreshing . I would highly recommend this beer to anyone who is a fan of more craft styles brews .
Hannah B.
I’ve always loved lagunitas but after visiting the brewery in Chicago I love them even more! One of the (if not THE) coolest breweries I’ve ever been too. Their IPA and Pils are two reliable go-tos.
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite beers! The entire lagunitas line is a Great buy! PILS, IPA & Little Sumpin’ are the best of the line. It is a little pricier than the coronas, heinekens, etc but it is worth it especially for the beer connoisseurs looking for a new beer to explore.
Megan R.
This is the only Pilsner that I have tried and liked. Normally pilsners are way too bitter for me, but this one is very smooth. Depending on the bar it’ll normally ring up about $7/bottle. It’s way cheaper to buy the 6 pk.
Jenn B.
Lagunitas has some great tasting beers! I am not a huge fan of the Lagunitas Pils Czech Style Pilsner. I like my Pilsners less hoppy, and this one seems to have a bold hoppy flavor. The price point is very high as it is a craft beer. I recommend this to anyone that likes hoppy beers.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I’m a sucker for anything Czech, so of course I had to try this. The marketing is good, and so was the beer. I like the creative slogans they use on their packaging.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ok so I absolutely dispise this dark draft but my husband was a HUGE fan. He actually had it on tap at a brewery one day and had to go right after to grab a case. Lol
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite beers is from Lagunitas. I def love most of their beers, especially this one. I highly recommend it for the beer snob in training. It def helped me transition into loving craft beers. I would def buy this beer again in the future.
Maggie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lagunitas IPAs are great. I can find them almost everywhere and they are a favorite among ipa lovers so they are a big hit when I get them for parties. They are stronger and hoppier than the average ipa which is exactly what I look for when choosing a beer. It is on draft in a lot of places as well.
Rachael W.
London, UK
What is your favorite Lagunitas beer?