BY LAGUNITA'S

Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale.
Same as it ever was since 1993 A. D.
Six 12-oz bottles.
Say "lah-goo-knee-tuss."
The Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Petaluma, California. see more...

• It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in...1 Answers
  • What does IPA stand for? 4 Answers
  • "This beer is a pretty good hop bomb." in 1 review
  • "Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors." in 1 review
  • "Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors " in 1 review
Gabrielle B.
Canton, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer has a more mild hoppy flavor paired with smooth caramel notes. Perfect for a cold winter night. Definitely more expensive than other ipa's but worth a try! One of my favorites. Tell me what you think!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Coming from a family of brewers who love to drink IPA's and talk about the different tastes and aromas, Lagunitas never disappoints. If lagunitas is on the drink menu at a restraunt you really cannot go wrong with the choice. We go to a lot of breweries and love trying new IPA's and we love the convenience of being able to buy Lagunitas as stores to enjoy at home as well.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
This is one of our go to beers, especially when we are out or go to a restaurant and arnt sure we want to risk trying something that we may or may not like. I'm not entirely sure the alcohol content of this beer but I know one time we went to a convention that we wanted to hurry up and leave and it ended up going straight to my head after drinking it within a half hour.
Monica S.
Riverbank, CA
While this is just a review for the main Lagunitas IPA, I will clarify that I have tried different flavours as well. I'm a huge fan of IPA's with most tasting pretty similar I will say I prefer my IPA's to have a kind of harsh strong hoppy taste to them and I never quite receive that with Lagunitas. While It usually is able to satisfy my thirst when it's the only IPA available I do prefer Drake's IPA.
Kara H.
Lynnwood
My go-to beer when I am out and it is on tap. Among my favorites and never lets me down. A perfect refreshing IPA that has the hoppy taste I am craving with nothing else to interfere.
Courtney R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is definitely one of my favorite local beer companies. I feel like they make a quality beer at a reasonable price. The IPA is the most popular beer they produce. It has the perfect amount of hops.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really enjoy ipa’s and this one is a little more uncommon in my area so I haven’t had much of it to give too great of an opinion but if it was terrible, I definitely would have remembered that. So I’d have to say it’s average
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love IPA’s and Lagunitas will always be one of my absolute favorites. It’s the beer that turned me into an IPA-lover and it’s generally my go-to when ordering at a bar
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband really enjoys this beer. It has a hoppy taste that sits on the tongue well. This isn't his first choice considering the priciness of it. It's his favorite IPA-thinks it's great the way it is, though he does not drink IPAs often. He would definitely recommend this to someone who enjoys IPAs.
Cassanya P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Five stars, but I DO NOT like IPA’s. Weird huh?  I know that this is one of the best. I can get about a third of the way down an ice cold one before I hand it off to my dad (his favorite). This is how I rate it 5 stars. It is the best IPA that I have repeatedly tried to 5his date.
Stephanie M.
What does IPA stand for?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in for a more hoppy flavored beer, they tend to be heavier and not for the faint of heart!