BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBeerLagunita's
Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale - 6 CT

Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale - 6 CT

by Lagunita's

Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale.
Same as it ever was since 1993 A. D.
Six 12-oz bottles.
Say "lah-goo-knee-tuss."
The Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Petaluma, California.

How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price? Where do you go to purchase?
It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in for a more hoppy flavored beer, they tend to be heavier and not for the faint of heart!
What does IPA stand for?
Start your review of Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale - 6 CT!
Product Highlights
This beer is a pretty good hop bomb.in reviews
Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors.in reviews
Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors in reviews
Amanda M.
St louis
Classic IPA. This is my go-to IPA. It's not too heavy and easy to drink but still maintains it's edge/ The physical brewery in Petaluma is a twenty minute drive for me and I swear the bottled beer tastes just as good as it does on tap! Will be buying until the end of time.
Sarah S.
My husband’s favorite beer! Very flavorful and not too heavy! 🙌🏻 Its also very affordable. Lagunitas Brewing Company Ipa 750ML
merideth U.
Sacramento
My go to IPA. It's carried in most restaurants and grocery stores so it's easy to get a hold of. I think the balance of flavor and bitterness is very nice
Jessica S.
Charlotte, VT
Purchased at: Amazon
Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale - 6 CT After using this product say lah- goo-knee- tass or happy ale or hoppy ale! This is a caramel rich malt that will drizzle down nice and smooth. This mellow drink will put a twang in your thang, and you can even have it delivered to your door!
Sima N.
Grimes, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love IPAs! I love trying local options when I travel and many times, I search for these local options to no avail. Lagunitas IPA is my go to IPA when I am at home. I love how hoppy this option is and with great flavor. Some IPAs can get too bitter. Will continue to purchase!
Arii F.
Sacramento, CA
I was once a "water beer only" type of person. Lagunitas is probably the polar opposite of a watered down beer. Lagunitas is a tasteful beer that git any sort of craving you have. After drinking one of these babies, I never went back.
Amber D.
Wylie, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lagunitas makes my favorite IPA, hands down! Not only is it brewed with a lot of hops, it's also brewed with a lot of malts, which are very present in their taste! Decent ABV for an IPA beer, coming in at just over 6%. Definitely right on target for price as well for a craft beer!
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
For the longest time I thought this beer was called "La bonitas" (spanish for beautiful), which made sense to me because this beer turns on your "beer googles" extra early. As an IPA it has a relatively high alcohol content with robust hoppy flavors. Typically, I stick with wine but my fiancee loves beers. He made me try Lagunitas and I loved it. I'm not big into IPA's either but something about this beer is just fantastic. Well worth the price.
Danielle  W.
Old Forge, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite go to beer. If I’m drinking beer… this is the one. It’s not a heavy IPA at all. It has great flavors. Not horribly hoppy. I don’t really drink anything else besides this when it comes to beer.
Lena J.
Lagunitas is a great brewery that has been able to help put craft beer on a national scale. Their classic IPA is a great way to introduce yourself to IPA's. Not too bitter, its a great way to see what and IPA is before starting to venture out to more citrus, imperial, or hazy IPA flavors!