Add a Photo

By LAGUNITA'S
Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale.
Same as it ever was since 1993 A. D.
Six 12-oz bottles.
Say "lah-goo-knee-tuss."
The Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Petaluma, California.
Photos (2)
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Louisville, KY

Good Beer for take with friends, Big fan of most Lagunitas beer, but this one just does not do it for me. Almost tastes like an ipa lager.....kind of hoppy but not really, taste is not bad but nothing that just screams flavor. Had on tap the other day at a work function (at a bar with a iffy selection) head to head against Moon Man and the Moon Man kicked its ass. Overall though not a huge deal for me...alot of Lagunitas bombers i think are some of the best values in beer.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL

For the longest time I thought this beer was called "La bonitas" (spanish for beautiful), which made sense to me because this beer turns on your "beer googles" extra early. As an IPA it has a relatively high alcohol content with robust hoppy flavors. Typically, I stick with wine but my fiancee loves beers. He made me try Lagunitas and I loved it. I'm not big into IPA's either but something about this beer is just fantastic. Well worth the price.
nikii d.
nikii d.

We used to live near lagunitas. So this was our local bar. Yay... Unfortunately I can't drink beer (no hops nor gluten for me) but my husband loves this beer. This is definitely his favorite (the iPa) as well as this brewery in general. The brewery itself is pretty amazing. Fun tours and tastings (especially if you go mid week) live music. Great food. And they serve decent wine for us gluten sensitive folk
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

Where do I start lol I tried it at a hockey game once and never ever again will I drink this. I'm not a light drinker, but I'm not a heavy drinker either but this is so nasty to me like it is the strongest beer ever like id rather drink Budweiser if I had to choose. But people do love this beer, and it is definitely not for light drinker or "beginners" lol
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
PAramus, NJ

This a pretty standard, but good IPA. If you are not used to IPAs it would probably be too hoppy for you, but I think it's great. It is typically priced around $10 for a six pack in my area, which is not too expensive, but not the best value either. It's more of an $8-9/six pack beer in my opinion.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Candler, NC

Love this beer. I am a hop head for sure and when I go to a bar and can find my number one choice this beer will suit me just fine. Has a nice strong hop, bitter flavor but not too strong that it is un-drinkable. But if you are not an IPA lover you will most likely not like this beer.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Rosa, CA

Classic IPA. This is my go-to IPA. It's not too heavy and easy to drink but still maintains it's edge/ The physical brewery in Petaluma is a twenty minute drive for me and I swear the bottled beer tastes just as good as it does on tap! Will be buying until the end of time.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.

This IPA isn't for me. I'm not a huge IPA fan anyway, but this one is so hoppy it taste like flowers to me. I have tried it several times and it's just too much to bear. It's slightly leaning toward higher end on price but that doesn't bother me since I don't buy it.
Charlotte, NC

I love Lagunitas, they put out a great IPA, it's definitely hoppy but not as pungent as some others that I've had. You can have a few and not feel like you've over done it but it is not the kind of beer you reach for if you're looking to throw em back in the heat!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

Great, fresh tasting IPA with a hoppy bite.
Great for a hot day outside or hanging out at night. Glad to see this on more and more store shelves.
Full flavored IPAD with frothy head, really enjoyable all around. If you like IPA'S pick this one up for a try.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

What does IPA stand for?
Charlotte, NC

It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in for a more hoppy flavored beer, they tend to be heavier and not for the faint of heart!

Join Now