BY LAGUNITA'S #46 in Beer

Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale.
Same as it ever was since 1993 A. D.
Six 12-oz bottles.
Say "lah-goo-knee-tuss."
The Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Petaluma, California. see more...

• It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in...1 Answers
  • What does IPA stand for? 4 Answers
Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale - 6 CT
  • "Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors " in 1 review
  • "Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors." in 1 review
  • "This beer is a pretty good hop bomb." in 1 review
Stacey R.
Bear, DE
Nice IPA. Always a great hoppy beer and not overly filling. It's a nice brew to enjoy as a first time IPA drinker. It's a great combination of hops and flavor without overpowering the palette. I would recommend this IPA or their Daytime IPA if you are interested in expanding your tastes in brews. You won't be disappointed!
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Katy B.
IPA is a very popular beer. I’m not much of a craft beer person but IPA’s are a good craft beer. A bit on the pricey side versus other beers but similar to craft beer prices. On tap is the best for IPAs. Love that they have different brews as well. I recommend IPAs when serving.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite ipa's. It is always consistently delicious and full of flavor and hops. I also really love the bottle design and continue to purchase this product regularly. I will definitely continue to buy this product and recommend to others.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
I am usually not a huge IPA fan but this beer is delicious. It’s refreshing and flavorful and exactly what I look for in a craft beer. I like that it is not overly hoppy, just enough to add complexity and make it an enjoyable beverage.
Leah A.
Plymouth, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you’re looking for a typical IPA this is a great one to reach for! It has that flowery, hoppy flavor. It’s not my favorite that I’ve ever had, but it’s a good standard. I tend to buy Harpoon more, but I’d get this again.
AI S.
Who doesn’t love a good IPA at a reasonable price? Lagunitas is nice and hoppy with a crisp finish. This is another good relaxation beer: something nice to veg out with after work. I’m always happy to purchase it!
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great IPA beer for the right price. Most IPAs these days can be twice to three times as expensive and Laguanitas is still one of the best ones out there. Would definitely recommend to IPA fans or anyone trying to get into IPA beers.
Rachel R.
Carbondale
Used to be one of my favorite IPA’s but last time I drank it I got a headache. Still a yummy flavor that bites you with a hoppy aftertaste at the end. A little on the pricey side if you ask me, but it’s probably just because of my location.
Anastasia R.
Lucerne, CA
Can never go wrong with a good IPA and this is sure good. Lagunitas IPA is my go to. The packaging is perfect making every sip taste fresh from the brewery. Price is average for beer but worth every penny.
Stephanie M.
What does IPA stand for?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in for a more hoppy flavored beer, they tend to be heavier and not for the faint of heart!