Add a Photo

By LAGUNITA'S
Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale.
Same as it ever was since 1993 A. D.
Six 12-oz bottles.
Say "lah-goo-knee-tuss."
The Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Petaluma, California.
Photos (2)
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL

For the longest time I thought this beer was called "La bonitas" (spanish for beautiful), which made sense to me because this beer turns on your "beer googles" extra early. As an IPA it has a relatively high alcohol content with robust hoppy flavors. Typically, I stick with wine but my fiancee loves beers. He made me try Lagunitas and I loved it. I'm not big into IPA's either but something about this beer is just fantastic. Well worth the price.
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.

Where do I start lol I tried it at a hockey game once and never ever again will I drink this. I'm not a light drinker, but I'm not a heavy drinker either but this is so nasty to me like it is the strongest beer ever like id rather drink Budweiser if I had to choose. But people do love this beer, and it is definitely not for light drinker or "beginners" lol
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Santa Rosa, CA

Classic IPA. This is my go-to IPA. It's not too heavy and easy to drink but still maintains it's edge/ The physical brewery in Petaluma is a twenty minute drive for me and I swear the bottled beer tastes just as good as it does on tap! Will be buying until the end of time.
Charlotte, NC

I love Lagunitas, they put out a great IPA, it's definitely hoppy but not as pungent as some others that I've had. You can have a few and not feel like you've over done it but it is not the kind of beer you reach for if you're looking to throw em back in the heat!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL

Great, fresh tasting IPA with a hoppy bite.
Great for a hot day outside or hanging out at night. Glad to see this on more and more store shelves.
Full flavored IPAD with frothy head, really enjoyable all around. If you like IPA'S pick this one up for a try.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT

I love lagunitas as a beer company, but I hate IPA's. This is a very bitter IPA, but as far as IPA's go, this is one of the best you can buy. They're reasonably priced and you can find them at most grocery stores and beer/liquor stores. It is very hoppy
Demi M.
Demi M.
Spring, TX

Really enjoyed the Lagunitas IPA. It was not too bitter, and was a wonderful blend of flavor. I enjoyed it ice cold with some pizza. I definitely prefer this IPA over others that have an overwhelming hop flavor. I would buy this product again for sure.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA

This is a good IPA! Great beer! Smooth and taste good. Good price also, best place to buy it, is at cvs. because they usually have it on sale or at Walmart. definitely would recommend this if you're having a party or just hanging out with some friends.
Nietzscia M.
Nietzscia M.
Los Angeles, CA

My beer of choice. I also enjoy the Lagunitas Maximus and Lagunitas Shutdown ale. The citrus aroma makes this the perfect summer beer. The graphic design is charming. I regularly buy Lagunitas.

"Life is uncertain, Don't sip!" - Beer Bottel
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC

I gave this beer 5 stars because it's my go to beer. Light enough to drink on the beach with its refreshing flavor. It's priced very well for a quality beer (Walmart $8). If you love IPAs this is definitely a beer you will enjoy.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

What does IPA stand for?
Charlotte, NC

It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in for a more hoppy flavored beer, they tend to be heavier and not for the faint of heart!