BY LAGUNITA'S

Lagunitas IPA India Pale Ale.
Same as it ever was since 1993 A. D.
Six 12-oz bottles.
Say "lah-goo-knee-tuss."
The Lagunitas Brewing Company.
Petaluma, California. see more...

• It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in...1 Answers
  • What does IPA stand for? 4 Answers
  • "This beer is a pretty good hop bomb." in 1 review
  • "Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors." in 1 review
  • "Not really for the average light beer drinker because of its robust flavors " in 1 review
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
For the longest time I thought this beer was called "La bonitas" (spanish for beautiful), which made sense to me because this beer turns on your "beer googles" extra early. As an IPA it has a relatively high alcohol content with robust hoppy flavors. Typically, I stick with wine but my fiancee loves beers. He made me try Lagunitas and I loved it. I'm not big into IPA's either but something about this beer is just fantastic. Well worth the price.
Amanda M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Classic IPA. This is my go-to IPA. It's not too heavy and easy to drink but still maintains it's edge/ The physical brewery in Petaluma is a twenty minute drive for me and I swear the bottled beer tastes just as good as it does on tap! Will be buying until the end of time.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I love lagunitas as a beer company, but I hate IPA's. This is a very bitter IPA, but as far as IPA's go, this is one of the best you can buy. They're reasonably priced and you can find them at most grocery stores and beer/liquor stores. It is very hoppy
Demi M.
Spring, TX
Really enjoyed the Lagunitas IPA. It was not too bitter, and was a wonderful blend of flavor. I enjoyed it ice cold with some pizza. I definitely prefer this IPA over others that have an overwhelming hop flavor. I would buy this product again for sure.
Nietzscia M.
Los Angeles, CA
My beer of choice. I also enjoy the Lagunitas Maximus and Lagunitas Shutdown ale. The citrus aroma makes this the perfect summer beer. The graphic design is charming. I regularly buy Lagunitas.

"Life is uncertain, Don't sip!" - Beer Bottel
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I gave this beer 5 stars because it's my go to beer. Light enough to drink on the beach with its refreshing flavor. It's priced very well for a quality beer (Walmart $8). If you love IPAs this is definitely a beer you will enjoy.
Nidi B.
Deliciousness!! If you enjoy a little tart flavor with a hoppy feel you will love this beer. It is my summer staple. Also, the alcohol content is higher than light beer so yesssss!!
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
Great IPA! I love the hoppy-ness and the full flavor! I prefer draft to bottle, but when I'm home, a nice cold bottle of Lagunitas IPA is a great choice for me!
Jane S.
Just a good, solid beer. Great for summer because it's not too heavy, but remember - it's an IPA. If you drink fifteen, you will feel terrible next day.
Starla R.
Wonderful hoppy flavor you seek in an IPA. Easy to find on draft at local establishments it seems. It is pretty light and easy to pair with dinner.
Stephanie M.
What does IPA stand for?
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
It stands for India Pale Ale! In most cases means that you are in for a more hoppy flavored beer, they tend to be heavier and not for the faint of heart!