BY LAGUNITAS BREWING COMPANY

• I am not a large beer drinker but getting into beer. Is t...1 Answers
  • What is the average price for this?2 Answers
Michelle M.
West Covina, CA
I cannot wait until November when this delicious beer is released. It is a seasonal that was actually created by Lagunitas when they failed their batch of Old GnarlyWine Ale. Thank you Lagunitas for your wonderful mistake! I enjoy Brown Shugga' so much that I buy extra to age. I can't wait to do a side by side taste when the new batch is released this year. The sweet flavor of the brown sugar creates the perfect beer for the holidays.
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
This is a nice brown ale, but I couldn't drink more than one in a sitting because of the sweetness of it. At least they say "shugga" in the title so you expect it will be more sweet than a typical brown ale.
Amy D.
Canfield, OH
While I've never had it, my husband & brother in law love this beer. They drank it while watching the sun set in San Francisco.
Lexi W.
For me this is pretty bitter, but I dont think my tongue has a good beer tasting palette. Guys normally like this beer though.
Aracely E.
This is beer is bomb. I didn't find it to sweet. Tried it for the first time a couple days ago.
Lindsey N.
Arlington, VA
I waited for this beer to be released! I love this brand and almost everything they brew.
adrian f.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good product, I love it and is very effective, I recommend a lot, worth , i like
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not a large beer drinker but getting into beer. Is this a beginner beer?