Lagunitas Brewing Company Ipa 750ML uploaded by Jessica s.

BY LAGUNITAS BREWING COMPANY

• What are some of your other favorite IPAs?5 Answers
  • "I am not a big fan of IPA's but this is a good one." in 1 review
  • "It has a great flavor and is a great beer!" in 1 review
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was always skeptical of pale Ales seen that I always thought they were too strong of a flavor for me. So now that I have ventured out and have tried different beers I would have to say Lagunitas is one of my favorite pale ales besides Sierra Nevada. The flavor is very settle and smooth.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lagunitas is definitely one of my top favorite IPA beers. Lagunitas has a bitter rich taste I enjoy the fresh smell when I open a nice cold bottle.
It’s a strong beer but doesn’t taste so heavy I highly recommend you try it out.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I’m not a huge beer drinker because carbonation gives me a stomach ache but we have this beer on hand at all times because it’s very good. It’s one of those beers that no matter where you go it is acceptable to bring and you know everyone will like it. It’s pretty hoppy but not overpowering, the flavor still comes through and you can really sip it.
Destiny S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This review is only 4 stars because I'm not a big fan of IPA's, but I am a fan of Lagunitas. Their beer is at least always pretty bearable. The packaging is nice and it's slightly pricey but it's overall enjoyable and satisfying. Would recommend!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're not much of an IPA person but wanting to try an IPA, Lagunita's IPA is a good place to start. It's not as hoppy as most IPAs and had a pretty easy flavor. Would definitely recommend to most people wanting to branch out.
Meredith M.
Gastonia, NC
Definitely one of my go to IPAs. Citrusy and hoppy, the perfect combo. For me, it's an easy drinker as far as IPAs go...not too heavy so you can drink more than one. Love everything Lagunitas does!
Jolene B.
San jose, CA
If it's Lagunitas, it's bound to be good. My local hockey arena has this IPA on tap and it's great to have the option. (Seriously, who is spending $8 on bud light when you can have a craft beer that actually tastes good?) I'm a fan of IPAs in general and this doesn't disappoint.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Lagunitas is never a bad idea. If you're in the mood for an IPA or a LiL' Sumpin' Sumpin' (pun intended) Lagunitas is a good choice. They have a local brewery here in Chicago and it is one of the coolest places I have ever seen. For their opening they had a huge party and drew an insane amount of people. Not only is the beer good, the people are good and the locations match!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
I looove all of the Lagunitas beers! This truly does stand out to me among other IPA's. Great taste, bold flavor, something different about it that keeps me buying again and again. Also love the Lagunitas Maximus beer for a higher alcohol content!
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
This one of the Bay Area's sweethearts when it comes to beers (Anchor Steam of course is another one). As others have stated, this is a west coast IPA so the hops are definitely there but this is one of the lighter hoppy options from lagunitas and even someone who isn't very into hops will enjoy the tatse
Rachael W.
London, UK
What are some of your other favorite IPAs?