BY LAGUNITAS BREWING COMPANY

• What does this taste like? 1 Answers
  • Is this a typical Lagunitas product? What other IPA would you com...5 Answers
Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
My fiancé loves this one. They started importing where he is stationed in Puerto Rico. Hoppy with a lot of flavor. Purchased at the beer box in aguadilla. Yes it is affordable and would purchase again.
Nikki H.
This is one of my favorite beers by one of my favorite brewing company’s. No matter what, Lagunita’s always has something unique and tasty to try. This is one is an 8%, which is a nice strong beer with a smooth taste. This one in particular is full of a lot of nice hoppy flavor and definitely worth a try.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This is a limited run production. Hop Stoopid is a high abv and ibu. I enjoy most of lagunitas available choices. They also have a brewery in Chicago which allows them to be more delicious because they are easily available.
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert
Yup! Super hoppy just how I like it, the large serving size and high alcohol percentage doesn’t hurt either! This beer exceeded my expectations! I thought it would be way too bitter from the hops but it was great!
Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
I'll start off by saying that I've never had a beer from Lagunitas that I didn't like. This one in particular is a very hoppy IPA that really bites back. At just over 100 IBU's (international bittering units) this beer is more bitter and less fruity, a solid choice for any hophead.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I really love this IPA and pretty much everything else that Lagunitas makes.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I just tried this IPA i really liked the flavor i really in enjoyed drinking it good beer to drink i like it <3
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
This pale ale is great. Super smooth, not really hoppy. Very good to enjoy with some mexican food on a hot summer day!
Sandy M.
Lancaster, CA
Super smooth. Liked it! Loved that I found it at the 99 cent store :) Really enjoyed it with a bowl of chips and salsa!
Kelli O.
DeKalb, IL
One of my favorite IPAs, just too high in ABV to drink more than one or two in a sitting.
Garrett G.
Is this a typical Lagunitas product? What other IPA would you compare this to? Another Lagunitas IPA or is there a different brand it favors?
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
What does this taste like?