Lagostina Axia 8" Skillet with Lid

by Lagostina

#18 in Pans

Features: -Axia collection-18/10 Stainless steel interior-Induction compatible-Stainless steel lids-Elegant Cast Riveted Handles-Metal-utensil safe-Oven and broiler safe-Satin exterior finish-Cast stainless steel handles-Distressed: No-Countr.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lagostina Axia 8" Skillet with Lid!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoSan Antonio, TX
I tried seasoning this but it just won't stick. However whenever we use a ton of oil it does cook things nicely. The finish has already started to fade on the inside no matter what I do. I've done pretty much anything that online or any instruction manuals have said to do. Not super worth the money.
2 months ago
We have a whole cook set from lagostina and we love them. They cook the food well and never stain like some other brands. They are one of the most expensive brands to buy but totally worth it. We’ve had ours for years and years and still won’t need another set for a very long time. Well worth the investment!
2 months ago
I love love love this pot ! This is my everything pot lol. I love that the lid has two straining optipns to choose from, it is easy to clean and big enough to cook one meal. I am considering purchasing one more sauce pan from Lagostina just because of the brand and quality.
21 days agoMilton
This skillet came with an entire cookware set of non-stick pots and pans. It has a thick bottom and provides even heating to the food. I use it most often to make breakfasts, pancakes, omelette, scrambled eggs - they all turn out perfect. I recommend.
2 months agoScarborough , ON
I love my Lagostina skillet. I know a couple of my friends have had trouble with food sticking. Being stainless steel the trick is to have grease in the pan, so far I’ve had no trouble with food sticking. I’m in love!
2 months ago
These skillets lasts forever and in my opinion are the best quality cookware you can buy. It's a little expensive but I think they're an investment worth splurging on.
7 months agosaint, QC
I love this ! It is resistant and have a perfect format. The quality material is vert good and it is though.