BY LAGOM

This toner in mist-form works to keep the skin at the optimal pH level, hydrates, nourishes, and protects the skin from harmful environmental factors. Thanks to a bevy of antioxidants (green tea, rose oil, and geranium), the mist helps prevent our skin from absorbing dust and pollutants in the air. Like all Lagom products, the Cellus Mist Toner is formulated with DermaFlux, a hero ingredient based on Nobel Prize winning science: DermaFlux delivers hydration all the way into the cells (rather than being delivered to cells or just to the epidermis), which plumps skin cells up as they literally fill up with vital moisture. The minimalist chubby pump disperses the refreshing mist-toner evenly and broadly onto the whole face, balancing the skin’s pH level. It has a light scent (a subtle mix of herbal and citrus scents), which dissipates almost immediately after application. As one of the most sought after makeup artists in Korea, Lagom’s co-creator, Kowon, understands the value of convenience, which inspired her to develop this toner in spray form.

Carson M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love a good toner! This one is good but it is def not my alltime favorite (Dickinsons). The reason why I say that is because it's spray so I feel asl though I may not be getting the same deep clean affect that my other toner gets. I will say my skin appears to be very clean even after application but i much prefer the squirt dickinsons bottle!
monica s.
Parsippany, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely love this toner it help my skin keep balance and nice. not very expensive but worth all the investment. Its very gentle on skin and cool too. It sure did meet my expectatations. this product is must have in your bag i loved it so much
Hind A.
Fredericton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very good for dry skin I have three years using this gel it’s adorable, every day I usually wear it and my family, my friends and my colleagues at the university asked me all the time what you using for your skin ☺ I always says it’s a secret 🤩🤩👌🏻️😁