BY LAGERFELD

Lagerfeld Cologne by Karl Lagerfeld Launched by the design house of Karl Lagerfeld in 1978. Lagerfeld is classified as a refined, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of warm spices and tobacco. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Stefanie P.
Nice smell but reminds me of my father. Not that that's a bad thing but I think of it in an old school sort of way. Not too strong or light and its affordable so that's nice. I don't plan on buying for my man though.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Master Groomer Expert
I have gave this as a birthdays gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
This smells amazing! One of my favorite colognes for men. Not too musky and not too strong, nice elegant distinct smell.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Navy Set-Cologne Spray 1 Oz Travel Bag Launched by The Design House of Dana in 1996 2 Navy Set for Men Possesses a Blend of: Mint and Fruits with Woodsy Base Notes 3 For Daytime Use Gift-Set Contains: Cologne Spray Lagerfeld Cologne by Karl Lagerfeld Launched by the design house of Karl Lagerfeld in 1978. Lagerfeld is classified as a refined, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of warm spices and tobacco. It is recommended for evening wear.
Linda R.
What type of aroma does this cologne have? I am shopping for my husband and I would love to do some comparison shopping!