BY LAFIER

Claudia A.
Lets be honest, Dominican girls know hair, this is one of those hair secrets long kept in the island. These people have the chemistry of shiny healthy looking hair down. Avocado is great for hair and this saves the trouble of having to use actual avocado like I did in the past.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I am Dominican and I do hair for a living and I still use this line and my mother has been using it even before I was born it is amazing to make the hair soft and help it not to freeze as much it is everything and it is not extremely expensive and it does the job
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
I really really like using this product because it leaves your hair super smooth and smelling oh so good! I recommend it to people with straight hair. It works great with me. I would buy again, definitely!
Gabriela H.
Doral, Fl
I know this combo everywhere. As a dominican girl with 3C - 4A brunette with an ombre, THIS has the perfect moisture for the hair. a great smell. I normally buy this at my local supermarket. I use it once a week and it works wonders on my hair, I am prettu satisfied with this!
Naeema H.
This contains avocado which is great for the hair, it leaves hair nice and silky and fresh. I have big curly hair so this is a must have for me, very effective, I love it! Go buy it I would recommend this
miya J.
Good product ,
It good for frizzy , straight , wavy all kinds of hair and it's for 2 bottles. Gives a great soft texture.
Alejandra A.
Lethbridge, AB
I recetly just got this conditioner and shampoo and I'm in love with this it makes my hair smell delish 100% recommend
samira n.
La Plata, MD
Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend for relaxed African American hair?
nancy m.
Is this good on a dry scalp
Possui sal em sua composição?
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
What stores in SoCal are these available at? Are they somewhat inexpensive?