LAFFY TAFFY Pumpkin Donut & Apple Crisp Candy 10 oz. Bag uploaded by Claire L.

BY NESTLÉ

Rachel R.
Appleton , WI
I love these flavor combinations. They are just the perfect size if you need a sweet treat. Also, they can be quite addictive. I like to try the new flavors just to switch it up once in a while. The price wasn't bad either, but I always try to use coupons for candy.
Claire L.
League City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually love ALL things Laffy Taffy and ALL things pumpkin, but I'm not 100% convinced on the Pumpkin Donut flavor. It tastes plenty pumpkin spice-y, but it just seems all wrong in a chewy candy. The Apple Crisp is delicious though!
Karrie H.
Bath , IL
I like the apple crisp but definitely not the pumpkin. These candies are pretty expensive but I caught them on sale. Strong flavor so I won't be getting these too often maybe just special occasions.
Amanda A.
Zachary, LA
These are soooo good they taste just like pumpkin!! And the apple one taste just like apples! Not like a artificial flavor it tastes just like the real deal, Surprisingly good!
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I love laffy taffy! This flavor is really great because it makes me feel like I'm eating healthy even when I'm not ha. It is a great price and I definitely recommend!
Tami B.
Victorville, CA
My entire family loves Laffy Taffy. Anytime I find anything with pumpkin flavor I try it. I actually kept these in my work locker, so I could snack on them.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've never seen this before but I would love to try it. I love different flavors of candy. I'm hopeing they put these on the shelf this year so I can try it.
BEST Halloween candy EVER. It tastes exactly like pumpkins and Apples. It was kind of hard to find but i finally found it at a local grocery store.
Katana L.
Bought these for a birthday party and it had the perfect amount of candy in it and the perfect size for the toddlers at this party. Great variety.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I had really high expectations for these but they were terrible. I would absolutely not buy again. They really missed the mark on the flavors
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Is it just me or do these sound like terrible flavors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Where could I find this candy?
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
What was your favorite of the two flavors? I usually love Pumpkin and Donuts but the Apple Crisp won me over.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Sounds horrible has anyone tried these, any feedback?
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
When and where can I get this?