LAFFY TAFFY Banana Candy 145 Pieces 3.08 Pound Tub uploaded by Erin J.

BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

• Where can you buy a box of only the banana flavor?7 Answers
  • Do they come in bigger bags?! I love these things.5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stacie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Banana Laffy Taffy is my favorite candy, period. I love the creamy flavor and super chewy texture. I love there's a huge tub that's only banana! I buy the Wonka mixes around Halloween and I always pick the banana flavored ones out. I tell the trick-or-treaters it's because I konw they don't like them, and they thank me. It's really just so I can eat them all.
zirse a.
I got addicted to this taffy in the doctor's office. They had it I a bowl. I usually don't like taffy at all so that was the only reason I tried it. I loved the banana. My husband loves the other flavors too.
Crystal W.
Aloha
This is my absolute favorite Halloween treat. I have always loved the banana laffy taffy. It has just the right amount of banana flavor. Plus they are small enough to be able to sneak some late at night.
Natalie F.
Columbia, MO
I'm not sure why everyone hates on banana so much. I honestly think this is the best flavor of Laffy Taffy. However, the taste does get a little tiresome if you eat too many.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
My all time favorite candy is Laffy Taffy Banana and I am so glad they are available in single flavor packages.  I buy these for myself and I buy the variety packs for my kids, who love the other flavors.  Great taste that keeps you coming back for more.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
The banana ones are my all time favorite ones I orders this on Amazon's it was 17 dollars smh a little to much for some candy... Love them though so I got em just that one time
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
I love banana flavored laffy taffy! It smells so good when you are taking it out of the package. The jokes on the wrappers are corny, but they are cute and funny. Laffy Taffy is sold in almost all stores, and it is not expensive!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are one of my all time favorite candies (next to chocolate). I love the banana flavor, the colors and the jokes! Who doesn't want a silly little joke to elevate their mood while enduring on something so yummy?!?
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
Laffy Taffy especially Banana and Grape are my absolute favorite. When Halloween comes around I am always the first to take out all the Laffy Taffy's from my kids candy sack.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
A lot of people hate on Laffy Taffy, but I love it. It has a kind of waxy flavor that's either a hit or miss, so people either love it or they hate it. The banana flavor especially is my favorite!
Alyssa C.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Where can you buy a box of only the banana flavor?
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
Do they come in bigger bags?! I love these things.