BY LAFFY TAFFY

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
I love that you banana flavored Laffey taffy's. They are my favorite flavor. Laffey taffy's are relatively inexpensive and a good pick me up if you need some extra sugar. The only downfall is if you leave them in a warm area they will melt to the rapper
Rikka I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are pretty good as far as taffy goes. Artificial banana flavor is pretty good and not so strong in flavor that it tastes like perfume. I like wonka products, if you like them and you like tafgy, this is for you.
Meggan M.
Electra, TX
It has a pretty good taste but it is a pain to open. My 3 year old loves it but gets impatient with me when I try to open it.
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
This is 1 of my 2 favorite flavors of lady taffy. So delicious and sweet. Soft and very tasteful!! My kids love them too.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Laggy taffy banana flavor is my favorite this taste very good and smell delicious I love this candy.
Ciera T.
Favorite candy since I was a little kid! Still feel like one when I eat them☺️
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
One of my favourite chewy candies! The banana flavour is my favourite! Big pieces and you can find it at certain drugstore. Would definitely recommend these!