BY LAFES

Effective, natural deodorant protection. A special blend utilizing the antibacterial properties of tea tree essential oil to fight odor causing bacteria. Lafe's Natural Body Care is a Certified B Corporation. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelby V.
Love this brand, doesn’t irritate skin and keeps me smelling fresh in most high stress situations. I do feel as if my body gets used to the deodorant and it doesn’t work as well so I have to switch it up
Isabella D.
Alpharetta, GA
I have a different scent...but I love this deodorant! There are not a lot of options of antiperspirant-free deodorants, but this is one of them! I'm allergic to antiperspirant, so this is perfect!
Louanna V.
Prarie Village, KS
I've had a hard time finding a great deodorant. This stuff here has worked for me. It goes on so easy and the stick lasts longer than most. The fresh scent is my fave.
rachel h.
i have eczema on my armpits and this products burns the heck out of my arms!!!! almost to the point of tears!! not only that, the product doesn't last long
Delphine R.
It has been revealed that the presence of aluminium in deodorants is very bad for your health and can be the cause of cancers. I don’t want to sound too dramatic here but since I’ve chosen to only consume organic or plant-based cosmetics, I feel more secure. This deodorant from the brand Lafès (I’m French and I couldn’t believe it that the brand’s name was Lafès ie. “the butt” in English, so if you’re the brand owner and you are reading these lines, a rebranding might be necessary to enter the French market) has a delightful sent and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. That’s a win for me!
Deanna D.
Ajax, ON
I didn't use this scent, I got the citrus "Active" one from the same brand, same price as this one. Same aluminum free, natural, etc but that's not available to review on here.

I absolutely hate the scent. It makes you smell more like BO then you would without even wearing it.

I can't believe I wasted $8.99+tax on this.