BY LAFES NATURAL BODY CARE

Lafes Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick 4.25 oz Lafe's Natural Crystal Deodorant Stick Description: No aluminum chlorhydrate 24-hour natural deodorant protection made with mineral salts that eliminate odor-causing bacteria: - Non-staining, fragrance-free- Hypoallergenic- No animal testing Free Of Aluminum chlorhydrate and fragrance. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Alvita Caffeine Free St John's Wort Tea Directions The best way to make a good tasting cup of tea is by the infusion method. Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water. Let steep for 3 minutes. Press the bag before removing to enhance the flavor. Add honey to sweeten. Ingredients: St. John's Wort (aerial part) Warnings People with fair skin should not over expose themselves to strong sunlight while taking this product due to the photosensitizing nature of this plant. Consult your health care professional before using St. John's Wort if you are taking any prescription medication. see more...

• I saw in a previous question that this isn't an antiperspirant, i...1 Answers
  • Does it smell good 2 Answers
  • I have been having an issue with itchy armpits. Can anyone tell m...2 Answers
Cheyanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was the first non aluminum, non antiperspirant that I ever tried. If used correctly it works amazing as a deodorant. It's natural, has no harsh or artificial ingredients, and leaves no white marks or stickiness. The stick has lasted me years. I purchased a new one even though I still have most of the stick left even with daily use only because I felt like it might not be hygienic to be using the same one for years. I found that the best way to use this is right out of the shower when your underarms are still damp. I recommend to keep swiping up and down on your underarm until the stick is dry. That way you make sure to deposit enough product to keep you smelling fresh all day. I love that there is no residue but it is a bit time-consuming to use the solid stick so I prefer the spray version to this.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love those crystal deodorant. It is wonderful because not only does it works it is completely natural and you do not have to worry about it hasn't having cancer-causing ingredients. The price is actually really good and this one container will last you a very long time.
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The greatest deodorant I have ever owned! I bought it two years ago and it is still going strong! It's a Crystal that you wet and then rub under your arms. Once the water dries you're good to go. I was kind of skeptical but it totally works! It was about 5 dollars, is cruelty free, and does not leave white marks or residue. Do yourself a favor and pick it up. It will save you time, money, and hassle!
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
Works pretty well after a shower. I wouldn't recommend this alone if you are working out or haven't showered in 24 hours. Also probably wouldn't recommend if you have hairy pits! Otherwise, it's gentle and mildly effective!
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unscented and really good for the ecology and your health. I like all crystal deodorants like this - they are cheep and economic. I don't use it in summer - it cannot hold my sweating
Natasha W.
Salinas, CA
So i didn't get this deodorant as a sample, but i did purchase it with my own money. I have to say for being a natural alternative i think it works pretty well. It's easy to use, can last for a year (thats a big savings in my wallet), and i have noticed my dark underarms have actually lightened by a shade or two. But on the downside i have to say is you can only apply it on clean skin. Me, myself, am a very sweaty person in the since i sweat easily....so once i start sweating and i feel i need a lil more deodorant i can't apply a second coat : ( . Over all i am pleased with this deodorant and will definitely keep purchasing it....especially since it doesn't contain aluminum( which causes CANCER)
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
After having skin issues with other antiperspirant/deodorants, I decided to go a little more natural. With this one, goes on clear, and I have noticed that I have less body odor. It feels a little different using a wet rock but it is effective... to a point. It just feels different because I still sweat but just doesn't smell as bad. For me it doesn't completely neutralize the odor enough. And I don't think it's an antiperspirant either way. But so far no skin problems! The rock did fall out of of the casing which is a bummer and it says it's supposed to last a year but I feel like my rock is shrinking a little fast.
McKenna L.
Meridian, ID
I do not use this deodorant on it's own. HOWEVER I do use it within combination with another deodorant (from LUSH). I use this quite regularly though, I am quite pleased. I don't like to use too many products that are unnatural, and even though this does not technically contain an antiperspirant, it gets the job done.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I always been allergic to the regular deodorant but when I found this project it help me so much I feel more comfortable.it doesn't smell you could wet it and dry it.you could travel with it as well it doesn't leave marks in your clothes.it's is a natural products and it also lasts for a year
Rachel D.
Burlington, VT
I've tried A LOT of natural deodorant options, and this is the one I keep coming back to. Keep in mind, this is NOT an antiperspirant; it will not stop you from sweating. The main purpose of this product is to neutralize the smell of your sweat. It works ok by itself, but on the days I know I'll have a tough workout or be sweating a lot, I'll combine it with a scented all-natural deodorant like Alba.
Tricia O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been having an issue with itchy armpits. Can anyone tell me if this deodorant is effective as well as leave your armpits soft and non itchy?
Kimberly N.
Greenacres, FL
Found this product didn't work for me. Do you need to reapply during the day?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good
Kimberly T.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I saw in a previous question that this isn't an antiperspirant, it just kills the bacteria. Those of you that continued to se this product, what do you do for antiperspirant then?