Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantLafes
Lafe's Crystal Rock Deodorant (Pack of 2) With Natural Mineral Salts, 425 oz Each

by Lafes

Lafe's Crystal Rock Deodorant Stick offers 24 hour deodorant protection made with natural mineral salts that eliminate odor-causing bacteria. Convenient package makes using a crystal deodorant easy and protects the crystal from breakage.

This bundle includes two 4.25 oz sticks of Lafe's Crystal Rock Deodorant; Lafe's Crystal Rock Deodorant Stick offers 24 hour deodorant protection; Made with natural mineral salts that eliminate odor-causing bacteria

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lafe's Crystal Rock Deodorant (Pack of 2) With Natural Mineral Salts, 4.25 oz Each!
Kristina F.
Although this particular deodorant is not plastic packaging free, it lasts forever and other similar crystal deodorants can be found without plastic under the names "alum block" or "salt block." As for this particular deodorant and its one ingredient, Potassium Alum, it is incredibly effective.As someone who has had to use prescription anti-perspirant in the past and only found one traditional aluminum deodorant effective, I will tell you that I put any deodorant to the test. Although this deodorant only combats odor, I've found no issue with excessive sweating since switching to it. When applied correctly (10 or more passes over ever part of clean, wet underarms,) this deodorant lasts for days on me. This process, however, is essential. Although I'm aware that not every product works for everyone, every time I've seen someone claim these crystals don't work for them, if I'm able to inquire about their application methods, they seem to not be applying them correctly.Another major selling point is the longevity. When I say it lasts, I really mean it. I am still on my first crystal and have used less than half of it after over 1 year of use. With proper care, which means drying the crystal with a towel after each use and storing it in my drawer, I have hope that this will last me a long while longer. Even with plastic packaging, Lafe's is a much more eco-friendly alternative.
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This product doesn’t work. I’ve been searching for a new, aluminum-free deodorant after developing an allergy to Schmidt’s, my favorite brand. Unfortunately this crystal deodorant is another dud. Within an hour of putting it on and going about my day (minor sweat), I can smell myself. Do not recommend.

Looking for your answer?