BY LAFES

Lafes Deodorant spray with organic Aloe Vera and natural mineral salts. A gentle, effective and fragrance free deodorant that fights odor causing bacteria. see more...

Shelby V.
Review for: Mini more...
I really like this. Has no fragrance and feels good when I’m putting it on knowing I’m not harming my body with chemicals. Limits the smell of sweat for me, being someone who is extremely sweaty it works pretty well.
Elyse B.
Fort MacLeod , AB
After years of dealing with irritated underarms, I made the switch to crystal deodorant. The only one that hasn't made my skin irritated and red! The only thing I miss with this product is some sort of scent. Keep in mind this is a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. Maybe not so great if you sweat a lot. PS. I've been using this every day for 8 months and it's only halfway gone. This lasts forever!

Amazon