Lafebers Co. 16082640 Lafebers Tropical Fruit NutriBerries Cockatiel 10oz

Proper nutrition is important to the food health and long life of your bird. Nutri-Berries Tropical Fruit for Parakeets, Cockatiels and Lovebirds was formulated for that very reason. It contains nutritious and natural ingredients rolled into berry-shaped pieces and coated with vitamins, minerals and protein. Because of their berry shape, they minimize leftovers and mess. Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries are veterinarian recommended and provides lots of beak exercise. Perfect for parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds and conures. Ingredients: Cracked corn, hulled white proso millet, safflower, malto-dextrin, papaya, red millet, pineapple, banana, peanuts, corn syrup, corn oil, glycerine, propylene glycol, wheat, whole egg, hulled oats, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, dl-methionine (an essential amino acid), l-lysine (an essential amino acid), potassium sorbate (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, natural and artificial colors, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, ascorbic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.).10% Crude fat (min.).6% Crude fiber (max.).5% Moisture (max.).14%

Does anyone know where the best price for this is? My birds love it and the vet recommended it, but it’s kind of expensive.
Do birds like eating this
Does your bird like eating this?
Start your review of Lafebers Co. 16082640 Lafebers Tropical Fruit NutriBerries Cockatiel 10oz!
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
My birds love these! I say 4 stars because I hate how much is wasted with every pellet. To my birds, nutriberries are only a treat but I love that they’re healthy enough to be a complete diet too. Can be hard to find at some stores so I order online
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought this for my parakeets as my vet recommended. I don't know if there is a gadget that holds these suckers down, but my birds don't like it. They take them out of the food tray and drop them to the bottom.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My birds absolutely love these. They’re the perfect treat. You want to influence your babies to forage these will be the perfect motivation. They’re super affordable and well worth the purchase. I recommend them to all bird owners.
Wadsworth
These nutriberrires are by far my bird’s favorite treat! We have a green cheek conure and these have helped with training as well as ensuring he has a balanced diet. They are fun and the perfect size for him to hold in his foot to nibble on. They’re available at most higher-end pet stores, but we buy ours from Chewy.com and get the small bucket size.
Brooklyn, NY
Never used this but my aunt has and she's says it's one of the best food out there for these lil guys/girls . It isn't costly and it has a lot of good nutrition in it as well. You can get it at any pet shop or sometimes Walmart and places like that .
Our Green cheek conure Norman loves these so much! We have tried all the flavors and there isn't one he doesn't eat. Our Avian Vet recommended this product for nutrition and to help get him off the unhealthy seed diet he was on at the pet store. I sometimes crush them up for him and he seems to enjoy them more than when it is in the ball form.
Culver, IN
Birds love these! Sometimes you have to bread them up to get certain birds to get used to them. they are a great source of protein and a great way to get fruit into a picky birds diet without wasting a lot of fresh produce. Now these are the first thing my birds go for.
Purchased at: PETCO
My conures love both the veggie and fruit berries. I try to give them mostly fresh food and grains so this is a great seed and pellet treat for them. They go crazy every time they hear the bag opening. Every bird I’ve had has love this treat.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My green cheek conure loves these! I break them apart for treats and he devours them. I like that they are a treat but also have some nutritional content as well.
Knoxville, IA
My two cockatiels LOVE THESE! We use them for training,good behaviors, and just as treats. They go crazy when I pull them out, plus I love them cause they’re healthy for them 😄
Ask a question to the Influenster community...