Lafebers Co. 16082640 Lafebers Tropical Fruit NutriBerries Cockatiel 10oz

Proper nutrition is important to the food health and long life of your bird. Nutri-Berries Tropical Fruit for Parakeets, Cockatiels and Lovebirds was formulated for that very reason. It contains nutritious and natural ingredients rolled into berry-shaped pieces and coated with vitamins, minerals and protein. Because of their berry shape, they minimize leftovers and mess. Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries are veterinarian recommended and provides lots of beak exercise. Perfect for parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds and conures. Ingredients: Cracked corn, hulled white proso millet, safflower, malto-dextrin, papaya, red millet, pineapple, banana, peanuts, corn syrup, corn oil, glycerine, propylene glycol, wheat, whole egg, hulled oats, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, dl-methionine (an essential amino acid), l-lysine (an essential amino acid), potassium sorbate (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, natural and artificial colors, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, ascorbic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.).10% Crude fat (min.).6% Crude fiber (max.).5% Moisture (max.).14%

Does anyone know where the best price for this is? My birds love it and the vet recommended it, but it’s kind of expensive.
Do birds like eating this
Does your bird like eating this?
Start your review of Lafebers Co. 16082640 Lafebers Tropical Fruit NutriBerries Cockatiel 10oz!
Chandler, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy these for our Cockatiels  he loves these.  It doesn't last him long before he eat the whole thing up that's for sure.   Will continue to buy these as he really enjoys  the seeds.  It is a great price so win win for everyone.  Happy bird,  happy mom.  lol
Wahiawa, HI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where I live I have two small orange trees in my yard so these stray birds / parrots come and eat all the oranges 🙄 and I was really getting tired of having to clean them up but then I went to petco and picked some up & now they go nuts and leave my trees alone!😂🙌🏻
Prescott, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a blue Indian Ringneck parrot and boy is he spoiled with these treats! He always flips up and down whenever he sees me going to the bag and opening it up for him to get one. Super affordable and you get a lot of treats within the bag to last months.
Port Orange, FL
Our Cockatiel loves these!  I would say these really are more of a hand held treat so make sure if you order these your bird is used to eating out of your hand!  They may be slightly higher priced depending on where you get them, but for a special treat for your bird, worth it!
My bird loves these, but they get stale very quickly and wont eat them anymore. There are too many in the package give as occasional treats and to stay fresh no matter how I seal them. I still buy them on occasion because my bird loves them, but I wind up throwing away half the bag when they get stale and he will no longer eat them.
Michigan City, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My parrot would go nuts over these. He'd see the package and start making kiss noises and say mmmm cookieee. Nutritionally sound too.
Philadelphia
My babies LOVE these. Nutritious treats (only when they’ve been good lol) and I get them at a reasonable price at Petco too!!!
Hopewell, VA
Love using this smells amazing and very affordable for any dog type. Makes your dog look fresh and clean for a couple of days.
My sister has a cockatiel and he loves Lafebers Tropical Fruit NutriBerries. After he eats them he really does act happier
Pinellas Park, FL
I used this for my cockatiels and parakeets and they all loved it and it has been the best bridy food they have loved!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...