BY LAFEBERS CO. #4 in Bird Food

Proper nutrition is important to the food health and long life of your bird. Nutri-Berries Tropical Fruit for Parakeets, Cockatiels and Lovebirds was formulated for that very reason. It contains nutritious and natural ingredients rolled into berry-shaped pieces and coated with vitamins, minerals and protein. Because of their berry shape, they minimize leftovers and mess. Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries are veterinarian recommended and provides lots of beak exercise. Perfect for parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds and conures. Ingredients: Cracked corn, hulled white proso millet, safflower, malto-dextrin, papaya, red millet, pineapple, banana, peanuts, corn syrup, corn oil, glycerine, propylene glycol, wheat, whole egg, hulled oats, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, dl-methionine (an essential amino acid), l-lysine (an essential amino acid), potassium sorbate (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, natural and artificial colors, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, ascorbic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.).10% Crude fat (min.).6% Crude fiber (max.).5% Moisture (max.).14% see more...

Terri G.
Our Green cheek conure Norman loves these so much! We have tried all the flavors and there isn't one he doesn't eat. Our Avian Vet recommended this product for nutrition and to help get him off the unhealthy seed diet he was on at the pet store. I sometimes crush them up for him and he seems to enjoy them more than when it is in the ball form.
Ricardo G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought this for my parakeets as my vet recommended. I don't know if there is a gadget that holds these suckers down, but my birds don't like it. They take them out of the food tray and drop them to the bottom.
Tyler M.
Wadsworth
These nutriberrires are by far my bird’s favorite treat! We have a green cheek conure and these have helped with training as well as ensuring he has a balanced diet. They are fun and the perfect size for him to hold in his foot to nibble on. They’re available at most higher-end pet stores, but we buy ours from Chewy.com and get the small bucket size.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
Never used this but my aunt has and she's says it's one of the best food out there for these lil guys/girls . It isn't costly and it has a lot of good nutrition in it as well. You can get it at any pet shop or sometimes Walmart and places like that .
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Birds love these! Sometimes you have to bread them up to get certain birds to get used to them. they are a great source of protein and a great way to get fruit into a picky birds diet without wasting a lot of fresh produce. Now these are the first thing my birds go for.
Jessica Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My green cheek conure loves these! I break them apart for treats and he devours them. I like that they are a treat but also have some nutritional content as well.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy these for our Cockatiels  he loves these.  It doesn't last him long before he eat the whole thing up that's for sure.   Will continue to buy these as he really enjoys  the seeds.  It is a great price so win win for everyone.  Happy bird,  happy mom.  lol
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
Where I live I have two small orange trees in my yard so these stray birds / parrots come and eat all the oranges 🙄 and I was really getting tired of having to clean them up but then I went to petco and picked some up & now they go nuts and leave my trees alone!😂🙌🏻
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a blue Indian Ringneck parrot and boy is he spoiled with these treats! He always flips up and down whenever he sees me going to the bag and opening it up for him to get one. Super affordable and you get a lot of treats within the bag to last months.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
Our Cockatiel loves these!  I would say these really are more of a hand held treat so make sure if you order these your bird is used to eating out of your hand!  They may be slightly higher priced depending on where you get them, but for a special treat for your bird, worth it!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
I have used this and it has work wonders and one else had a different opinion about this brand?
Halie A.
What are these for exactly?
Hazel G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Es buen producto?
Halie A.
What are these for exactly?