Lafebers Co. 16082640 Lafebers Tropical Fruit NutriBerries Cockatiel 10oz

Proper nutrition is important to the food health and long life of your bird. Nutri-Berries Tropical Fruit for Parakeets, Cockatiels and Lovebirds was formulated for that very reason. It contains nutritious and natural ingredients rolled into berry-shaped pieces and coated with vitamins, minerals and protein. Because of their berry shape, they minimize leftovers and mess. Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries are veterinarian recommended and provides lots of beak exercise. Perfect for parakeets, cockatiels, lovebirds and conures. Ingredients: Cracked corn, hulled white proso millet, safflower, malto-dextrin, papaya, red millet, pineapple, banana, peanuts, corn syrup, corn oil, glycerine, propylene glycol, wheat, whole egg, hulled oats, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, dl-methionine (an essential amino acid), l-lysine (an essential amino acid), potassium sorbate (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, natural and artificial colors, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, ascorbic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.).10% Crude fat (min.).6% Crude fiber (max.).5% Moisture (max.).14%

Does anyone know where the best price for this is? My birds love it and the vet recommended it, but it’s kind of expensive.
Do birds like eating this
Does your bird like eating this?
Start your review of Lafebers Co. 16082640 Lafebers Tropical Fruit NutriBerries Cockatiel 10oz!
Dubai
My birds love these! I use them as food toppers. As soon as you open the bag for the first time the smell is not very pleasant but when breaking them up into little pieces you can see the fruit inside which makes you see that they are real treats and not just junk food.
Dog, Bird, Other / Small
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought this for my parakeets as my vet recommended. I don't know if there is a gadget that holds these suckers down, but my birds don't like it. They take them out of the food tray and drop them to the bottom.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My birds absolutely love these. They’re the perfect treat. You want to influence your babies to forage these will be the perfect motivation. They’re super affordable and well worth the purchase. I recommend them to all bird owners.
Cat, Bird / Small
Toronto
My lovebird Jojo loves these! I used them as bribes during training! Now when she hears the bag she starts going through all of her words and tricks automatically. I don't use this as food just as treats but the ingredients are definitely good enough to use as part of their regular diet. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who it trying to train a new bird, or just spoil your feathered friend!
Wadsworth
These nutriberrires are by far my bird’s favorite treat! We have a green cheek conure and these have helped with training as well as ensuring he has a balanced diet. They are fun and the perfect size for him to hold in his foot to nibble on. They’re available at most higher-end pet stores, but we buy ours from Chewy.com and get the small bucket size.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small
Calgary, AB
My lovebird goes absolutely insane for these treats. These were actually the product that got him to understand the word "treat" and he now gets excited every time he hears the word and waits for them. They have great ingredients and as long as your bird isn't a food vacuum (like mine) they last a long time.
Brooklyn, NY
Never used this but my aunt has and she's says it's one of the best food out there for these lil guys/girls . It isn't costly and it has a lot of good nutrition in it as well. You can get it at any pet shop or sometimes Walmart and places like that .
Our Green cheek conure Norman loves these so much! We have tried all the flavors and there isn't one he doesn't eat. Our Avian Vet recommended this product for nutrition and to help get him off the unhealthy seed diet he was on at the pet store. I sometimes crush them up for him and he seems to enjoy them more than when it is in the ball form.
Dog, Bird, Other / Small, Medium, Large
Culver, IN
Birds love these! Sometimes you have to bread them up to get certain birds to get used to them. they are a great source of protein and a great way to get fruit into a picky birds diet without wasting a lot of fresh produce. Now these are the first thing my birds go for.
Bird / Small, Medium, Large
Montréal , QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My rescued African Gray Joe came to me after living on french fries dipped in coffee and other junk food... I kid you not. He has taken to Nutri-Berries to the exclusion of all other bird food - he will ignore a bowl of mixed food when I give it to him (even ignores the sunflower seeds). When I first got him and started feeding him these I was worried because he ate so many of them. The vet assured me that Grays rarely get fat so it was okay to feed Joe as much as he wanted to eat. His appetite has leveled off now and he currently eats about 16 berries twice a day. Some of that ends up through the grate - but he definitely loves this food and that is accidental waste. I tried giving him the Pellet-Berries but he did not like those, so I buy a bucket of Nutri-Berries from Amazon about once a month. I have both a Petco and Petsmart in my town,; but am unable to find this brand at Petco and Petsmart's inventory is spotty at best. The company also has a satisfaction guarantee, so if you bird refuses to eat them you can send them back to Lafaber whose address is on the bucket.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...