Lafeber Company Parakeet Nutri-berries 4 Pounds - 81632 uploaded by Jeanett A.

BY LAFEBER COMPANY #17 in Bird Food

QBK1002 Features Parakeet nutri-berries Supply the dietary needs of your bird Designed to change bad eating habits and are actually 96pct eaten For parakeets Product Type: Food Suggested Breed: Parakeet Animal Type: Bird Generic Dimensions 12.5oz. 4.75" H x 4.5" W x 4.5" D (0.8 lb) 14.25" H x 8.25" W x 8.25" D ( 4 lbs) see more...

Buy on Walmart
veronica m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have different in of birds I was wondering they will like this treats. how can I learn more about this?
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
My parakeet loves this food. I would definitely recommend buying. I'm sure yours will love it to!
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
A lot of product for a great price. My parakeet loves this and it's super healthy.
Jessica E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I recommend buying this product,definitely its very good brand and have agood price
Brandi K.
Moore, Ok
My parakeet loved these! They were a wonderful little treat and the perfect size!
melanie a.
Flint, MI
This is such a great bird product. My bird loves them and they are nutritional.
Amra K.
My parrots are absolutely insane over this and sometimes I feel they just like it because its fun to pick it apart. From the looks of its ingredients, it does seem they have an assortment of added vitamins and minerals so I suppose this is a healthy treat!
The bigger bucket is a little pricier as well, I wish it were a little bit more affordable.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Is this product really 35 dollars ?