Lafeber Company Parakeet Nutri-berries 4 Pounds - 81632 uploaded by Jeanett A.

BY LAFEBER COMPANY #16 in Bird Food

QBK1002 Features Parakeet nutri-berries Supply the dietary needs of your bird Designed to change bad eating habits and are actually 96pct eaten For parakeets Product Type: Food Suggested Breed: Parakeet Animal Type: Bird Generic Dimensions 12.5oz. 4.75" H x 4.5" W x 4.5" D (0.8 lb) 14.25" H x 8.25" W x 8.25" D ( 4 lbs) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie Y.
Oklahoma City
As soon as I say "wanna berry?", My Quaker starts screaming like a maniac.
Not a single one of my 4 birds, or any of the birds I have fostered have refused these. It's keep their little beaks busy for a while! Totally recommend! Just don't feed too much. 1 a day or so for smaller birds.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
My birds love these a treat! I own a green cheek conure and cockatiel. They eat them right up. I highly recommend to purchase, especially if you are trying to train your bird. It would be a great treat for them. Much better than fatty peanuts or sunflower seeds.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
Bought this for my parakeet and he hasn't quite figured out how to break it open himself (I'm hoping he will soon!) but he does enjoy eating them when I break it for him! I've been trying to leave the berries in his feeding cup, he tries to pick them up but ends up dropping them on the ground instead.
Bengali G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My conures, parakeets and lovebirds all LOVE these. I give them as bribe or positive reinforcements. I tried switching my conure to the conure specific version and he was not so keen on it. It's pricey if buy the small containers so the big tubs are best in value. Plus they keep!
Sarah M.
Whitesboro, NY
Our parakeets love these! I get these in a smaller size container (mostly because I didn't know they came in a big container like this). I like that they are healthier for my birds than just your standard millet heavy bird seed. The vet even said that for a mass produced food, it was one of the better ones to get.

It's certainly a bit more expensive than your run of the mill seed, but I don't mind. Where as my birds will tear through a thing of seed, these little 'berries' they will take their time with to pick apart and play with. Play enrichment as well as better nutrition. Can't beat it.
Jeanett A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Parakeet Vet recommend Lafeber Company Parakeet Nutri-berries and my parkeet loves this product you do have to break the food up it has peanuts and egg in it. and when I put it at bottom of cage my paraket run to eat this food.
Destiny G.
I was so happy to find these on clearance at pet smart not too long ago! The tub lasted forever. My birds were very happy. These are one of their favorite treats to have. I would recommend these to other bird parents
Anita L.
Allentown, PA
Budgie treats that make them happy. My three budgies prefer that I break them up and spread them on top of the nest box . They are treats and should not replace regular foods like seeds and vegetables and fruits.
Marissa M.
Flagstaff, AZ
My bird doesn't eat these one bit. They do provide a lot of nutrition, he just will not touch them no matter what I do. Kind of pricey considering he won't eat them.
vicki w.
Hagerstown, MD
I have three parakeets none of the three would eat it, they threw it out of their bowls. Over priced not worth it.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Is this product really 35 dollars ?