Lafeber Cockatiel Nutri Berries 12.5oz uploaded by Deb K.Lafeber Cockatiel Nutri Berries 12.5oz uploaded by Deb K.Lafeber Cockatiel Nutri Berries 12.5oz uploaded by Deb K.

BY LAFEBER

Lafeber's Nutri-Berries bird food is made with savory peanuts, hulled canary seed, cracked corn, and other flavorful and healthy ingredients. The nuggets, or "berries" of food, are colorful and have an interesting texture and good taste. This food is made so your bird will eat the entire "berry," so you can be confident they are getting the maximum and total nutrition needed to thrive. Ingredients: Hulled white proso millet, hulled canary grass seed, red millet, malto-dextrin, oat groats, ground corn, peanuts, corn syrup, corn oil, glycerine, propylene glycol, wheat, whole egg, dicalcium phosphate, ground limestone, dl-methionine (an essential amino acid), l-lysine (an essential amino acid), potassium sorbate (a preservative), vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ethoxyquin (a preservative), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, ascorbic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.).12% Crude fat (min.).6% Crude fiber (max.).3.5% Moisture (max.).15% Size: 4lb or 12.5oz bags see more...

Emily B.
hopkins, MN
My bird looooves these. He won't stop eating them when I put one in his cage. It can get messy and fall apart. That doesn't bother me since he loves them so much. I would highly recommend to give your cockatiel.
Alyssa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
My cockatiel, Miley, loves her berries! She especially likes it when I hide them in secret places for her to find them. It's a great way to exercise her brain! They are of great value especially for the price.
Deb K.
My babies love nutraberries and I'm very happy to feed it to them. They're convenient, not at all messy (for a bird anyway) and my guys love them. They come in several glaciers and my FIDs love them all!!
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
This is what we feed the birds were treating at the exotic animal hospital I work at. They seem to love it, a lot are even enticed if they haven't eaten in days, and it definitely helps their strength.
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
These are amazing. My babies love them and they are very clean to handle. I love that they are healthy for them to eat. This is an amazing product for a good price. It makes me happy knowing im feeding the something healthy.
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to work at a pet store and we have these to the conure everyday as treats. Little one would go absolutely insane while waiting for me to put the food bowl back in the cage. Would swoop right down as fast as possible and grab one. Great healthy snacks for them!
Amanda C.
Tompkinsville , KY
My feather babies love these. They are top rated in nutrition for your winged babies. They are not meant to be a main source of food. They are more of a one a day treat for them. I would recommend them.
These are loved by all of my moms birds from her green winged macaw, cockatoo, all the way to parakeets and love birds! Great and very good for them in controlled portions!
Melissa R.
Phoenix, AZ
My two birdies love this as a snack, love that it's healthy love the price as well! Lol honestly worth the buy and your birds will love you for it, promise !
Kristina K.
My mother in law gives these to her birds, who go crazy for them!! One piece is large enough for a nice treat and its not loose seed so its cleaner.
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
Just here for my badge
Ashley G.
Fleming Isle, FL
Do you think this would be well for parakeets?