LAFCO New York uploaded by saida b.

BY LAFCO NEW YORK #13 in Home Stores

• Does anyone know where we can order from them?1 Answers
  • I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should ...2 Answers
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Truly obsessed with these candles. I'm not a huge candle person but Lafco candles make your entire house smell so amazing even when unlit. Love that you can reuse the glass for other purposes. Wish they weren't so pricey but worth it!
Emily R.
Norfolk, VA
I adore Lafco candles. Their packaging is gorgeous and the "office" candle smells amazing. These are worth the splurge and make great gifts. I love the use the empty glass containers as brush or pen holders when the candle is out. Fantastic and high quality company.
Nexeida N.
Love , love their soaps they have so much fragrance and lather ,they are very good for the skin .They smell amazing if you want to use then to fragrance your room . Thats all you need after a long day a nice no harsh fragance soap .
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
One of the best products I've ever bought. I would recommend these to everyone, the fragrances are amazing! Not too strong, but just right.
Rocio M.
Riverside, CA
GofuxiVivo Ovid dig gong give funny funny hunch tho zebu Vivo icicles o I vivo k icy o I icy I o i
Diana V.
It's an amazing product and brand I really recommend this to anyone that's interested I'n buying it
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
Lafco New York products are fantastic!! I absolutely love them and would recommend them to anybody
Caryn M.
Upscale....pricey but amazing quality. you get what you pay for and hopefully you can afford it!
I love your guys fragrances ............ They smell delightful and i love using them daily.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
I love lafco products they are all amazing i would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
Keiba S.
Shubuta, MS
I have been thinking about ordering this product. Should I order?
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
Does anyone know where we can order from them?