Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesLafco
Chamomile Lavender Master Bedroom Candle 155 oz

LAFCO Chamomile Lavender Master Bedroom Candle 15.5 oz

by Lafco

Shop LAFCO Chamomile Lavender / Master Bedroom. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LAFCO Chamomile Lavender Master Bedroom Candle 15.5 oz!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
LAFCO Chamomile Lavender Master Bedroom Candle 15.5 oz uploaded by MANDY K.
LAFCO Chamomile Lavender Master Bedroom Candle 15.5 oz uploaded by MANDY K.
I love this brand! This candle is such a lovely blend of chamomile and lavender. It comes in a pretty, high quality yellow/cream colored glass, that can be repurposed. This is a very concentrated fragrance that fills the room, and I like that I don't have to burn it long for it to do so. A good thing, because the size is on the smaller side. Very high performing, elegant, luxury candle. I've also tried the eucalyptus which I love equally!
Andrea D.
Clarksville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is my favorite scent from Lafco! I live everything about this event, the candle, the diffuser, room spray, etc. I also love how all the candles are packaged and in different color glass. This makes the perfect gift too! Love the way my bedroom smells when I open the door!
Allison G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: bluemercury
Lafco candles are great to keep around the home. The chamomile lavender is one of my favorite scents that they make. They come in a beautiful decorative glass holder and burn for a decent amount of time. I love pairing them with the diffusers to keep my home smelling fresh!
Gaga G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband gave me this for Valentine’s Day & it is the BEST candle I have ever smelled. The smell is relaxing but has a spice to it, too. Makes me feel like I’m at a spa. If only this candle wasn’t soooo expensive, or I’d have them constantly burning.

Looking for your answer?