BY LADYKIN

The LadyKin Affinitic Snail Cream is a moisturizing cream in gel-form that is quickly absorbed into the skin. It is formulated with 80% Snail Mucin Filtrate to moisturize, provide anti-aging, skin elasticity, skin damage prevention, and glossy skin benefits.

• What does it smell like?2 Answers
  • Wow! I love the packaging of this. Is it as good as it looks?2 Answers
  • Was this worth all the hype? Seemed to gross me out a little but de...1 Answers
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
Seeing how many beauty lovers that got this in their Ipsy Subscription for March. That was the only way I found out about this line and product. I thought it was a neat/innovative way to introduce to the community about Snail saliva created in this. I noticed more of Korean Beauty sought out in the Southeast Asia, more in particular The Philippines. It freaked me out a little about what I was putting on my face. But I am almost done with the product and I love the benefits it has given my skin. I do have Oilier skin and this helps to give me hydration without overcompensating or over producing my oils since it is a gel consistency.

Very cute packaging, I give this an B+, because if I don't use it everyday I find myself getting oilier because I don't have that hydration my skin is looking for.

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Snail secretion helps with hydration and also, to be put simply, makes the skin barrier stronger. My skin is dry and loves Snail. I used this and it is decent but there are more options out there that will work better. It's not as thick and stringy but more of a light cream. The packaging is cute and very inviting so if I see it on sale, I will buy the snail. If you have never tried this type of product, I think you'd find it fun and useful but I currently use a cost effective snail mucin essence of stronger strength so this cream is a novelty item for me to indulge in. Also, if you don't want to use this on your face, try it out as a cream for the back of your hands and arms, they will feel silky smooth.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Chalk one up to NOT READING THE DIRECTIONS? I haphazardly opened this bad boy when I received it in an iPSY bag thinking it was lip balm. After spilling HALF of its contents onto my floor, I realized my mistake. Several takeaways from THIS experience. The most important being, this cream is AMAZINGLY concentrated. After applying to my face what I had spilt on the floor, I realized I had used too much! A few dabs go a long way. Second, it ain't lip balm! Third, the packaging is MARVELOUS!! Great product!!!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this in a ipsy glam bag earlier this year. Thought it was soo cute. Finally got around to using it. It goes on nice and smoothly, a little weird though considering what it is. I was using it in day but it reacts to my primer and makes my face peel. It's the product peeling off, not my actual skin FYI. So I decided to just use at night. Woke up with my face feeling so soft and hydrated. Goes a long way too. You don't need much product so this little sample is gonna last a good amount of time. I will keep the packaging after. I'm planning on putting my homemade lash serum I use on my eyelashes every night in it. It's the perfect size.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
So where do I start? At first I was a little freaked about trying SNAIL CREAM but I'm so glad I did. I've been using it now for about a month and still has so much product left. Made my skin feel softer younger and more healthy. Cream really soaks into the skin leaving your skin hydrated. Not to mention the adorable snail container it comes in. Once I finish cream I plan on cleaning out the container and putting my favorite lotion in it. I will definitely keep this product in my beauty rituals.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Riverdale, MD
I first received this product as a sample from Ipsy and when I learned it was made using actual snail secretions I was disgusted. It sat in my unopened sample bag for a while. Then I was talking to a friend who was raving about it and decided to give it a try. I wish I had started using it sooner! My skin is glowing! My wrinkle is fading at a faster rate than ever, even than it does with way pricier products! It absorbs so quickly and it leaves my skin feeling silky and fresh. I will buy this before the sample runs out! If you feel wary of rubbing snail on your face, just give it a try! I doubt you will regret it.
Laura B.
Laura B.
I got this in my March Ipsy bag, and let me tell you, I had never heard of snail cream before in my life, and because the cute little container is shaped like a snail, I thought that it was a play on words and was actually a nail cream. HO HO HO. Little did I know, it's actually made from snails!!! Color me shocked. Anyway, I was a little conflicted because those poor little annoyed snails, but I was also very curious, and man. This stuff is the bomb diggity. It's the perfect consistency. Perfectly light-weight. Perfect level of moisturization and doesn't leave a weird feeling on my face. Plus, it makes my skin so soft!!! I need to get some more because I made the mistake of trying another brand and not impressed. And you can't go wrong with an adorable snail container!
June D.
June D.
Okay, I'm not going to lie: I was totally interested at first because of how cute the product looked! But after using it for the last 6 months I can say it's not only is it cute it gives me moisturized, long-lasting refreshed, soft and smooth skin. Also, my favorite part is how it provides anti-aging properties with its 80% snail secretion filtrate. I've never tried real snail cream, but it definitely lives up to the hype! I love it. I bought this off Amazon, but I'm sure you can get it a ton of places besides the main site.
dawn m.
dawn m.
Korean beauty product that found its way into my March Ipsy bag.  I'm always up to trying something new. First time user.  It's gentle, I had no reaction.  Smell is light, decent.  The container is the cutest, the shape of a snail. Why? Because there is snail ingredients in this.  Yup.  Not the snail itself, but apparently the slime of the snail as it crawls along.  Intrigued me.  I apply this to my elbows to keep them soft and it works.  Would I buy this outright? I am just trying to get over the visual and reason as to how someone figured out the emissions from a snail can be a beauty product.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
This product is awesome! I was a little hesitant to use this product at first... because I mean... come on.. its made from snail secretion... snail goo... ew. But I got over it and I am soo glad I did. I have SUPER DUPER dry skin. This stuff literally made my skin soo soft. Like baby skin soft INSTANTLY. Its not all goopy or gross feeling and there's no scent to it at all. It just feels like a normal gel moisturizer. I havent noticed any other benefits besides my skin looking and feeling smoother. But I love it though. Definitely recommend. And how adorable is that packaging though?!
Rhodashia L.
Rhodashia L.
Parkton, NC
Is it really made out of snails?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Does this feel really gross on your skin? Or smell funky? Like I'm curious, but really intimidated at the same time. 😂
Tesla M.
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Is it actually snail gel?
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Does this smell okay considering what it's made out of?
Christy B.
Christy B.
Middle River, MD
Doea this leave even a slight sticky feelto your skin after you use it?