BY LADYKIN

The LadyKin Affinitic Snail Cream is a moisturizing cream in gel-form that is quickly absorbed into the skin. It is formulated with 80% Snail Mucin Filtrate to moisturize, provide anti-aging, skin elasticity, skin damage prevention, and glossy skin benefits.

• What does it smell like?2 Answers
  • Wow that snail looks pretty cool I don't know what type o...2 Answers
  • Wow! I love the packaging of this. Is it as good as it lo...2 Answers
Ladykin Affinitic Snail Cream
  • "Great for moisturizing my face!! The packaging is so cute! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who has dry skin! Best part.. it only takes a little bit to do the job!! So it LAST!!!" in 17 reviews
  • "So this seems really weird.. like why would you put snail slime on your face? But it doesn't feel slimy or weird. It goes on very light and moisturizes very well. It doesn't have a strong scent. I have pretty sensitive skin and it didn't seem to irritate or inflame anything. Overall it's an interesting concept that works well!" in 13 reviews
  • "This product is awesome! I was a little hesitant to use this product at first... because I mean... come on.. its made from snail secretion... snail goo... ew. But I got over it and I am soo glad I did. I have SUPER DUPER dry skin. This stuff literally made my skin soo soft. Like baby skin soft INSTANTLY. Its not all goopy or gross feeling and there's no scent to it at all. It just feels like a normal gel moisturizer. I havent noticed any other benefits besides my skin looking and feeling smoother. But I love it though. Definitely recommend. And how adorable is that packaging though?!" in 8 reviews
Ashley M.
I loved this product. It comes in an adorable container the shape of a snail and looks cute sitting on your counter! The ingredients are a little strange since it contains snail secretion but it seemed to work great! It doesn't have a smell and goes on smooth leaving your skin feeling soft. It isn't a thick consistency so it dries quickly. Loved it!
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
it’s a nice light moisturizer that i’d recommend for oily or combo skin. it’s not enough alone for my dry skin, but it does add a lot of hydration and softens the skin. unfortunately my skin is a bit allergic to snail mucin, so i couldnt continue use, but if your skin does fine with it then this is a good one to try!
Lisa K.
Chauvin
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and I loved it so much I just had to buy the full size. It leaves my skin so soft and very hydrated after I use this. It is also very lightweight. I would really recommend this.
Genesis G.
Petaluma, CA
I got a deluxe size when I redeemed my Ipsy points and OMG this really helped keep my skin looking even in tone and moisturized!! I want to purchase the full size soon! Who knew this snail cream would work so well!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
The packaging was super cute- however I don’t think it did anything for my skin. It didn’t smell the best either. Definitely more of a decoration than a functional product! Skip over this one guys! Not worth it!
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
Seeing how many beauty lovers that got this in their Ipsy Subscription for March. That was the only way I found out about this line and product. I thought it was a neat/innovative way to introduce to the community about Snail saliva created in this. I noticed more of Korean Beauty sought out in the Southeast Asia, more in particular The Philippines. It freaked me out a little about what I was putting on my face. But I am almost done with the product and I love the benefits it has given my skin. I do have Oilier skin and this helps to give me hydration without overcompensating or over producing my oils since it is a gel consistency.

Very cute packaging, I give this an B+, because if I don't use it everyday I find myself getting oilier because I don't have that hydration my skin is looking for.

Lindsey M.
Conway, AR
I could not say enough good things about this product. I have extremely oily skin, and this gel moisturizer is AMAZING. it has cleared up my skin so so very much!
Olivia T.
Berwyn Hts, MD
I first received this product as a sample from Ipsy and when I learned it was made using actual snail secretions I was disgusted. It sat in my unopened sample bag for a while. Then I was talking to a friend who was raving about it and decided to give it a try. I wish I had started using it sooner! My skin is glowing! My wrinkle is fading at a faster rate than ever, even than it does with way pricier products! It absorbs so quickly and it leaves my skin feeling silky and fresh. I will buy this before the sample runs out! If you feel wary of rubbing snail on your face, just give it a try! I doubt you will regret it.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Anne M.
Chalk one up to NOT READING THE DIRECTIONS? I haphazardly opened this bad boy when I received it in an iPSY bag thinking it was lip balm. After spilling HALF of its contents onto my floor, I realized my mistake. Several takeaways from THIS experience. The most important being, this cream is AMAZINGLY concentrated. After applying to my face what I had spilt on the floor, I realized I had used too much! A few dabs go a long way. Second, it ain't lip balm! Third, the packaging is MARVELOUS!! Great product!!!
Rhodashia L.
Parkton, NC
Is it really made out of snails?
Tesla M.
Glasgow
Is it actually snail gel?
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
Does this smell okay considering what it's made out of?
Ashley D.
Does this feel really gross on your skin? Or smell funky? Like I'm curious, but really intimidated at the same time. 😂
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Is there anyway this is cruelty free? What's the smell like ?