Pets & AnimalsPet CareWalmart
Ladybug Dog Costume Red & Black Lady Bug Pet Outfit

Ladybug Dog Costume Red & Black Lady Bug Pet Outfit

by Walmart

This darling red and black ladybug dog costume is sure to be a hit!Size: Dogs XX-Small, X-Small, Small, or MediumIncludes: Velcro closure ladybug costumeXX-Small: 6-8 inches from the base of the neck to the base of the tailX-Small: 9-11 inches from the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ladybug Dog Costume Red & Black Lady Bug Pet Outfit!
Kayla M.
Nashua, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
I also got this costume for my Yorkie in a small. It fit her very well. She looked very adorable and there’s costume! This costume is very affordable and it is not cheaply made. I’m very satisfied with my purchase and will continue to buy more dog costumes from here.
Daniela M.
Caracas

an incredible costume for my pet, comfortable, a good quality fabric and above all comfortable for my dog, a beautiful suit that makes my puppy look great, excellent fabric ideal for small pets,

I recommend it to everyone because their puppies will look very cute