Lady Stetson Cologne

by Lady Stetson

Lady Stetson Cologne Spray: 100% authentic For women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lady Stetson Cologne!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoHerriman, UT
I have worn the same perfume since High School.  Some people might think that is crazy, but when I wear it even now many years after graduating... people still tell me I smell so good.  I love getting that little boost of confidence when someone says something like that to me.  It's a great smell... very timeless. That makes me happy!
3 months agoWhiteland
Love it almost as much as the original Stetson. Bought it as a teen to keep my best friend from using my cologne. He avoided anything that said Lady on it like the plague. Worked well for that purpose, had a great scent, and lasted through long days of farm and horse work. Haven't bought it in awhile because I'm now married and my husband has his own bottle of Stetson, but wouldn't be opposed to using it again.
4 months agoArab
It has a lovely scent, and I have been using this off and on for years. It's reasonable priced as well. I would recommend this to anyone to buy for a female relatives.
13 days agorunnemede
First perfume I ever bought. Affordable, smells good. Smells light, refreshing, with a hint of magnolia. The product could improve maybe by changing the shape of the bottle, Freshen it up
11 days agoRexburg
I love this product! Have for years! I buy it whenever I can splurge  Stetson Lady Cologne Spray I will continue to purchase this one because you can put it on in the morning and still smell it later in the day.
a month agoLebanon Mo.
This is the very first perfume I bought myself when I was like, 13. An oldie but goodie. I would reccomend it to someone who is just starting out looking for something with reasonable prices and a fresh scent.
12 days agoRadnor, OH
This was my favorite, in high school. I loved the seductively musk scent, perfect for dates and dances, yet it was soft and non-overbearing enough to wear to school and work.
5 months agoAustin, IN
I absolutely love this perfume. I only wear it on special occasions because it can be kinda pricey and also if i wore it all the time I would get tired of it and I dont want that to happen. It reminds me of a Christmasy scent for some reason. I am not sure why but it makes me think of Christmas and holiday cheer so I mainly wear it around that time of year.
5 months agoHull
I highly recommend this perfume to anyone that wants to smell great and loves the fragrance of Stetson. I usually fuss about the price of most stuff but this is worth every dime that is paid for it.
8 months agotexas
I have all ways used lady stetson since I was a teen my mom got it for me and I feel in love with the fragrance that it has it has the best smell an fyi I can spray it on your clothes and it stay on them all day and you can put it on your risk and rub it on your own and it lasted all day