The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
Lady Speedstick Lemon Deodorant
- "I was excited to try it because it's one of the cheaper deodorants I've found but honestly, it doesn't last long at all." in 10 reviews
- "This is the only deodorant that I use it's so good long lasting you don't need to keep re applying the smell is wonderful not over powering a good scent through out your day you feel good not sweety or smelly super affordable good size " in 9 reviews
- "I did use Degree but was looking to save a few dollars and bought this one day needless to say this product not only smells great it works great and I switched my degree out for it!" in 7 reviews
- "It smells good and its has a lot of moisture so it goes on nice and smooth." in 6 reviews
- "I haven't tried the lemon scent but I have spring fresh and I love using this, and it's super cheap, I can get this deodorant at the dollar store which is awesome." in 6 reviews
I don't reccomend this deodorant it completely clumps under your arm plus there's no protection ! I actually stink after I use this stuff ! It might work better for someone else
Lady Speed Stick is my favorite deodorant. They have a huge variety of scents and it doesn't leave a sticky or wet feel. Lasts for a very long time and washes away clean.
I will not use commercial deodorants. They contain aluminum which has been linked to breast cancer. I use only all natural deodorants.
I hate this stuff honestly
Who wants to smell like lemons?!
The protection isn't very strong… and sometimes the smell is overpowering. Works if you don't move around much. During the winter.
I'm allergic to Lady Speed Stick so I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
I didn't like the smell
Used it once and that's all it took to realize how bad it sucks! I will never use this brand of deodorant again and now they came out with lemons! like really? that's not a odor I would like to smell like. I stick to secret...
This is not a very effective deodorant, and the fact that it smells like lemons struck me as odd. I was curious to see if it was a light lemon-like scent, but was much stronger than I anticipated.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos