The Best Natural Deodorants: 93K Reviews
Lady Speedstick Lemon Deodorant
- "I was excited to try it because it's one of the cheaper deodorants I've found but honestly, it doesn't last long at all." in 10 reviews
- "This is the only deodorant that I use it's so good long lasting you don't need to keep re applying the smell is wonderful not over powering a good scent through out your day you feel good not sweety or smelly super affordable good size " in 9 reviews
- "I did use Degree but was looking to save a few dollars and bought this one day needless to say this product not only smells great it works great and I switched my degree out for it!" in 7 reviews
- "It smells good and its has a lot of moisture so it goes on nice and smooth." in 6 reviews
- "I haven't tried the lemon scent but I have spring fresh and I love using this, and it's super cheap, I can get this deodorant at the dollar store which is awesome." in 6 reviews
I don't reccomend this deodorant it completely clumps under your arm plus there's no protection ! I actually stink after I use this stuff ! It might work better for someone else
I've tried a variety of lady speed sticks and none of them seem to be affective. The smell of this one is horrendous.
Lady Speed Stick is my favorite deodorant. They have a huge variety of scents and it doesn't leave a sticky or wet feel. Lasts for a very long time and washes away clean.
Cheap and smells good it last a good 2 hours and it's affordable buy at dollar store or Walmart
Lady speed stick is a good brand but not for me. I don't care for the smell. And it seems to get clumpy under my arms.
I RECENTLY DISCOVERED THIS DEODORANT AND ITS SMOOTH AND ACTUALLY WORKS
I actually used this deodorant recently and I didn't really like it. It didn't really protect me from sweating or anything I wouldn't use it againl.
I switched to this mainly because it's a great product. I did use Degree but was looking to save a few dollars and bought this one day needless to say this product not only smells great it works great and I switched my degree out for it!
Lady speed stick is awesome just don't know abut lemon scent lol never tried the scent
I can say that this smells really good when you first put it on, but throughout the day i guess you can say the "level of Protection" wears off..and the deodorant doesn't really do it's job of controling sweating and odor,
Q & A
Does it work?
Does this leave white marks on clothes??
What other odors are better for you guys?
What's your favorite scent by Lady Speed Stick? Mines is Enchanted Cherry Blossom! ;)
How strong does it smell?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos