Lady Speedstick Lemon Deodorant

• Is it sweat proof?3 Answers
  • Does this leave white marks on clothes??11 Answers
Lady Speedstick  Lemon Deodorant
Lady Speedstick Lemon Deodorant
  • "I was excited to try it because it's one of the cheaper deodorants I've found but honestly, it doesn't last long at all." in 10 reviews
  • "I did use Degree but was looking to save a few dollars and bought this one day needless to say this product not only smells great it works great and I switched my degree out for it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I haven't tried the lemon scent but I have spring fresh and I love using this, and it's super cheap, I can get this deodorant at the dollar store which is awesome." in 6 reviews
  • "I recently tried this one out and I am really not a big fan of the way it smells at all." in 6 reviews
  • "You can however get it for $1.00 at most dollar trees and it usually does work well as a first deodorant for girls to get them into the habit of wearing it daily." in 6 reviews
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't reccomend this deodorant it completely clumps under your arm plus there's no protection ! I actually stink after I use this stuff ! It might work better for someone else
christie p.
False advertising: there's nothing invisible about Lady Speed Stick "Invisible Dry" deodorant. There's white residue when you put it on and by the end of the day this deodorant leaves a gooey white residue under your arms just like any other deodorant stick. Don't dare wear black or any other dark color for that matter despite the claims that you can do so with this deodorant. You'll get the white residue on the underarm portion of your clothes. Yeah, I put on a thin layer as instructed; it still leaves a gooey white mess under my arms. The only positive about this deodorant is that I smell fresh all day but shouldn't all deodorants do that? Dealing with the white gooey mess and their false advertising is some trade off.
Jackie B.
OK. I am a sweat-er. I can walk 4 blocks in 30 below weather and still break a nice sweat. I mean dripping down my face sweat. TMI?

I am only saying this because I have been an avid user of Lady Speed Stick for years and I always smell great when I use this deodorant. I switched to another brand, that shall remain nameless, for a couple months but I always find myself coming back to Lady Speed Stick.

Ive never tried the lemon scent, didn't even know it existed but why not try it. Lemon is used in multiple cleaners and I'm sure its not a bad scent.

I am currently using the invisible dry in shower fresh. Smells fantastic. I will definitely give this scent a try. Why? Because I am a sweaty person.

Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lady Speed Stick is my favorite deodorant. They have a huge variety of scents and it doesn't leave a sticky or wet feel. Lasts for a very long time and washes away clean.
Cristina G.
Greenfield, CA
OMG where do I begin!! this product was not really that great when I first tried it a couple months ago but I decided maybe it was just that deodorant so I decided to give it another try and give it the benefit of the doubt and yet again it irritated my underarms so badly it made my underarms get so itchy. Don't get me wrong the smell was amazing but my skin was just not having it. Also just want to add that my skin is not easy to break out into rashes or itchiness or anything. But then again it could have just been a personally bad experience for me. But it is also not the first time it happens I am so sad that it didn't work out but hey we all have different skin types. I think I'll just stick to my Secret original gel formula for now.
Julissa P.
North Hills, CA
It's really simple. It doesn't work.It doesn't have 24hr protection.

The first time I used it I had to go to school. And since usually my deodorants work the full day even with P.E I left it at home. About halfway through the school day, I started smelling my armpits and it was not fun. I was so self conscious about it, I wouldn't even raise my arm an inch just to wave. I had to borrow some deodorant from my friend. It was horrible. And I usually love lemons, but this thing smells artificial. Never again.
Spectra S.
W Sacramento, CA
I must be honest, Lady Speed Stick is probably the last deodorant I would pick up, but have had to settle for it in emergency situations. I'm really not a fan of the lemon scent at all, I prefer softer mellow scents like the cucumber melon I buy from Dove. This deodorant works ok, in the summer heat it really doesn't hold up as well as other antiperspirants, however if you aren't at risk of sweating much it will do the job you need. I would recommend a scent other than lemon, it clashes with too many perfume scents to join my daily routine.
Makayla
Rosemount, MN
This stuff isn't too bad. I think that A LOT of deodorant on the market is pretty expensive (I'm a bargain hunter) And for the price of this, I think it's pretty good quality. Of course, if you're into sports don't rely on this stuff. But if you're at school or having a day where you're not running about, this is great to wear. I mean, who's going to just sniff your armpits randomly? (Maybe your bf... if that's his kinda thing ;)) But seriously, this stuff isn't too bad. :D
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
Lady Speed Stick is one of my most despised brands of deodorant. it doesn't stay like it says. it really doesn't do anything it says it does. It is sticky and thick and tends to leave me feeling less than fresh.

What were they thinking with LEMON SCENT anyways? Yes, I'm a woman and a mother and the last thing I want to smell like all day is the soap I washed my dishes with. Lemon Scent? What happened to florals and tropicals. Those are popular for a reason..lemons are not!
Elena T.
Love this deodorant! They smell great and last all day. I love the scent Coconut Lime. It smells so good! I never find myself needing to put on more. It helps with smell so much! My favorite of the Lady Speed Sticks are the Freah Infusions because the scents are better, stronger, and last longer throughout the day. I don't sweat a lot so i don't know for sure how well this works to prevent sweat, but it you need a deodorant for smell, this is the one!!!
Does it work?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave white marks on clothes??
Rocio M.
What other odors are better for you guys?
Vanessa G.
How strong does it smell?
Does it work?