BY SPEED STICK

Fights Yellow Stains and White Residue 24 Hour Antiperspirant/Deodorant 100% Confidence to Keep a Clean Look Patented Pending Shirtcare™ technology keeps you dry and your new shirts looking good longer.  It keeps your clothes looking fresh, while giving you the 24 hour odor and wetness protection you want from Lady Speed Stick® ; Questions? Call see more...

Oriana U.
i love this is the Best deodorant ever, works all day is better than all brands fresh scent instead. Its smell is very rich and keeps me fresh and dry all day
Adi M.
I love this deodorant it smell so good. One day I was at my sister house. She was what perfume you got on that smell so good.I was like that my deodorant. She made me go get it my car cause though I was lie. I love thatbit so longlasting. I only usecthid and degree. But l save more money when I get this. If you have try this I would you will fall in love!!! My sister did.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite deodorant. I find that it doesn't really stain clothes as much as other deodorants, and doesn't leave as many white marks and I basically wear all black all the time. This lasts really well for me, even when I'm sweating and exercising a lot, and I love the baby powder smell. It's so hard to find a women's deodorant that isn't overwhelmingly floral!
Janelle B.
Since being such an active athlete like myself I find it hard to have a deodorant that is fresh smelling and keeps me dry. Lady speed stick has given me that but it doesn't keep me dry as I would like. It is a good go to deodorant but it could make improvements.
Carolina L.
This is the only deodorant I can use besides Secret. It really doesn't stain clothes which is great because I use black everyday. It smells very good. I have officially found a great deodorant. Another thing I have bad body order on my armpits but with this none
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom has used this brand forever so I decided to see what all the fuss was about and immediately understood. The price is amazing for what you are getting. This deodorant controls my sweating and makes double dog sure that there is not odor. If I could change one thing about it though, I would add some stronger scents.
brittney d.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't really like this deodorant all that much. It was a little too powdery feeling for me. As with the stains I don't sweat enough to cause stains to my clothes so I'm not sure how well that works. It's smells okay though.
Sande M.
Lady speed Stick with Stainguard by Mennen is the best deodorant I have ever used.
Over the years I have tried a variety of brands and have always been disappointed.
But then I found this product.........
I work in a very physically demanding job, and I would never use anything else to keep me dry and fresh.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work great about halfway through the tube every time. The smell is pretty neutral and smells great, but then it tends to lose effectiveness toward the end of the stick. Not sure why as I don't have problems with other brands but it's always the case with Lady Speed Stick.
Lizzy G.
I think the Stainguard concept is brilliant! It prevents those yellow stains on clothing. It also is pretty shear and doesn't leave a mark on dark clothing. The smell is good and not overwhelming and it works well. I don't have a huge problem with sweating, but it seems to work perfectly.
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IN
Every top dollar deodorant makes my armpits burn and itch really bad. Has anyone had the same experience with lady speed stick?
jeanine m.
I use to use this a a teen but recently bought it as an adult. It works very well and I am kind of surprised at the results!