Lady Speed Stick Stainguard Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Daringly Fresh uploaded by Nuha N.

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant Stainguard Daringly Fresh was launched by the design house of Mennen for Women. Patented Pending Shirtcare technology keeps you dry and your new shirts looking good longer. Size: 2.3-Ounce Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Body Skin/hair type: All Skin types Active ingredients: Cyclomethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Synthetic Wax, PEG 8 Distearate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Fragrance We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ibhave been isingbthsi deodorant fornthe past 6 konths and it works great. It helps to keep me dry and confident, i dont have to worry about, sweat, stains in my clothes and no odor. I do recommend this deodorant and its very reasonably priced. I do recommend.
Tianna S.
This is one of the best deodorant sticks I've used yet. It doesn't make white crust as much as the other brands, and it has a great refreshing fragrance that's not too strong for one of those normal casual days. It's also a good price!
Danielle C.
Escondido, CA
This is my new favorite deodorant, not only is it inexpensive but it works well and smells delicious! I love the size as well since it just drops in my purse easily and the lid stays put, plus the stick has never broken and I am a serious clutz with things (always dropping my phone, keys, deodorant. ..)
Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I've had problems with deodorants not providing adequate protection in the past, this deodorant does a much better job than the brand that I was using previously. I typically prefer gel deodorants, but this deodorant works well enough. I wish that there was a bigger variety of scents to choose from.
Felicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lady speed stick deodorant smells great and is very inexpensive to purchase. Not only that but it works well to keep funky odors at bay and to help keep your underarms dry.
Dena K.
Ephrata, PA
I love Lady Speed Stick. It smells great, doesn't get all over my clothing, and never makes me fearful that it is slacking on the job. I haven't changed my brand in 15 years and I don't plan to.
Danielle B.
Timmonsville, South Carolina
It smells really nice and doesn't cost a bundle. I usually have to reapply once or twice depending on how hot it is and if I'm doing a lot of moving around. Very good brand
Bernadette T.
It smells nice but I noticed when I start to sweat the smell starts turning into like a funky flower lol if that makes sense. Maybe just reapply it throughout the day?
Mushka W.
Topanga, CA
This deodorant works well I have one problem that it makes white marks on my black clothes which is really irritating because I love wearing black but other that's that it really does it's job
⠀⠀⠀⠀  .
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my first time trying a lady speed stick and I am impressed. It doesn’t stain clothes and it makes me smell daringly fresh all day long!!