BY SPEED STICK

Lyndsi D.
Edgewood, NM
I've had problems with deodorants not providing adequate protection in the past, this deodorant does a much better job than the brand that I was using previously. I typically prefer gel deodorants, but this deodorant works well enough. I wish that there was a bigger variety of scents to choose from.
Tianna S.
This is one of the best deodorant sticks I've used yet. It doesn't make white crust as much as the other brands, and it has a great refreshing fragrance that's not too strong for one of those normal casual days. It's also a good price!
Danielle C.
Escondido, CA
This is my new favorite deodorant, not only is it inexpensive but it works well and smells delicious! I love the size as well since it just drops in my purse easily and the lid stays put, plus the stick has never broken and I am a serious clutz with things (always dropping my phone, keys, deodorant. ..)
Felicia H.
Lady speed stick deodorant smells great and is very inexpensive to purchase. Not only that but it works well to keep funky odors at bay and to help keep your underarms dry.
Dena K.
Ephrata, PA
I love Lady Speed Stick. It smells great, doesn't get all over my clothing, and never makes me fearful that it is slacking on the job. I haven't changed my brand in 15 years and I don't plan to.
Mushka W.
Topanga, CA
This deodorant works well I have one problem that it makes white marks on my black clothes which is really irritating because I love wearing black but other that's that it really does it's job
Danielle B.
Timmonsville, South Carolina
It smells really nice and doesn't cost a bundle. I usually have to reapply once or twice depending on how hot it is and if I'm doing a lot of moving around. Very good brand
Kyra K.
I started using this deodorant after Dove Sensitive randomly broke me out after years of use. I am happy with lady speed stick scents and prices.
April B.
This is the best-smelling deodorant I have found. It isn't the smoothst texture and leaves white marks on clothes, but it glides easy on skin
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
I honestly didn't like this deodorant. I didn't feel like it did the job and I felt like I sweat right through it.