Lady Speed Stick Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Tatiana G.Lady Speed Stick Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Analiz M.Lady Speed Stick Stainguard Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Analiz M.

BY SPEED STICK

This 24-hour antiperspirant offers full-day odour and wetness protection. Its patent-pending Shirtcare technology fights yellow stains and white residue to keep you dry and your new shirts looking good longer. see more...

• my skin is very delicate, someone has had an adverse reac...1 Answers
Kristy M.
Chillicothe, IL
Nothing really special about this deodorant, and it really doesn't smell all that great. It also leaves the weird white stuff which I really hate but it does work but you can easily get a great deodorant that smells fantastic and doesn't leave the nasty white stuff after.
Erika B.
Millis, MA
i honestly don't like this deodorant that much at all compared to other products however it is very easy to use and also very inexpensive compared to other brands of deodorant. so, i may buy it again it depends on the sale of other products.
Victoria S.
Easy to find even at the 99$ cent store this works perfectly for any emergencies like forgetting to apply deodorant I'm sure many us have that issue at times when we are running late, I highly recommend it.
Monica R.
Whittier , CA
My experience with this wasn't so great I mean it smelled good. But it was like powdery when on my skin idk if it was just me I bought it at Walmart and stopped using it. Now I use gel deodorant
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Works good on young girls I prefer to use Dove deodorant now that I'm older it's just a much better feeling like you know your body changes and sometimes you need a new lotion or body soap and in this case a new deodorant
Mai.Tai ..
Eh, this deodorant is inexpensive that's why I bought it because some are outrageously expensive. But it didn't last long I felt like I had to reapply during the day.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
Not a fan of this product, I'm a very active person and when using this product I have to apply up to 4 times a day. The price of this product is good.
jose l.
Panorama City, CA
I use this a lot it lasts long and is small so u can take it with u without taking too much space I use this every day and works great!
Danielle K.
Ladts speed stick staingard antiperspirant and deodorant smells good but doesn't last as long as others that I've tried.
Bridgette C.
Grandview, MO
Definitely worth wearing with black! Doesn't leave residue on my clothes or chucks in my pits. Smells good too.
Nathalia N.
my skin is very delicate, someone has had an adverse reaction with this deodorant?