Lady Speed Stick Sparkling Lime Coconut uploaded by Faith D.Lady Speed Stick Sparkling Lime Coconut uploaded by Tanya F.

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Sparkling Lime Coconut Antiperspirant Deodorant: Extra effective 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula No white residue see more...

• Sparkling Lime Coconut deodorant...I believe this is a new scent ...1 Answers
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Me gusta, es muy buen desodorante ya que cumple con la duración de protección y está a buen precio.
Cherry D.
Sudbury, ON
Love it! Smells great and goes on clear! No white patches on my shirts! Will buy again!
Celina C.
I'm actually not a girl who really benefits from wearing a deodorant/antiperspirant on a regular basis because I never really have issues with controlling my body odor, but I think that the smell is so amazing. it really smells like coconut and has a hint of citrus. I use it specifically for the smell but I'm not sure how it would work for someone who really struggles with body odor.
Maria F.
Venezuela - Lara
Es un producto muy agradable. Su realmente asequible y su agradable en comparación con otros productos similares. Yo lo uso cada vez.Lo recomiendo
Michelle K.
Cambridge, ON
Love the scent, works great.Doesn't leave any residue on clothing.Great price,and has more in the package than many others.
Laura E.
I have been using this deodorant for years, nothing too special but it does the job! Ive been repurchasing it for years and the smell covers up what you need covered but is not overwhelming like some. Overall a pretty good product.
Michelle B.
Etobicoke, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I generally use lady speed stick deodorant because I love the unique scents. This one reminds me of my mom haha so I like to use it when I miss her :) However I'm not a huge fan of the formula as I find the white residue goes on my bra and my clothes and its super annoying and hard to get off!
Mary B.
Does what it is meant and supposed to do. good choice and a good brand overall. nice product
Janae A.
Love this deodorant it is great it works well the smell is very nice it is just a good deodorant
Laura L.
This brand is my regular brand, and i generally rotate withe the scents. The scents are amazing and i use it daily. It is very effective throughout the long day
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
Sparkling Lime Coconut deodorant...I believe this is a new scent because I have never seen it before. It must smell very good!