Lady Speed Stick Sparkling Lime Coconut uploaded by Nicole F.Lady Speed Stick Sparkling Lime Coconut uploaded by Tanya F.Lady Speed Stick Sparkling Lime Coconut uploaded by Faith M.

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Sparkling Lime Coconut Antiperspirant Deodorant: Extra effective 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula No white residue see more...

• Sparkling Lime Coconut deodorant...I believe this is a ne...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole F.
rochester
Love this amazing deodorant!! Comes in a two pack which is perfect to keep one at home and one in your purse!! Good quality product for a good price. It has lasted me an entire day feeling refreshed and smelling good (&& no pit stains)
Kassandra M.
Lady speed stick. Is a really nice product. Its really affordable and its nice compared to other similar products. I use it every single time. I always purschase the same product. It Has a really fresh smell and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Mariant C.
Doral, FL
Speed stick works great, it does the job! still a fresh smell. a good brand overall. nice product. the smell covers up what you need covered but is not overwhelming like some.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I like this its long lasting & works really good with keeping oder away but it does leave white residue which is why I give this a 4 but for a $1 you can't really beat it.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Only deodorant that doesn't make me sweat or feel gross. I love the smell of it. definitely the best thing for summer #summer #feelbetter #loveit
Lori S.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
The only thing that works for me!! Keeps me dry all day long! I've tried many others and nothing seems to do the trick like Lady Speed Stick!!
latisha n.
Tacoma, WA
This product gets the job done and is a great choice if you are on a budget would maybe recommend the sent ia wonderful though
Megan A.
Amherst, OH
I use multiple kinds of deodorant but I never have a problem with using this kind and would still consider it for my top picks.
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
I don't like the smell oh this product, but thats a personal opinion, i have so many friends that them likes! Just mus try!
Sumer M.
Speed stick works great! Isn't my favorite scent because I usually prefer powder scent but still a fresh smell.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sparkling Lime Coconut deodorant...I believe this is a new scent because I have never seen it before. It must smell very good!