BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Wild Freesia Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Freshness Morning to Night 24-Hour Protection Reduces underarm perspiration see more...

• Do you find this to last all day?5 Answers
  • Do they sell this deodorant single? Or only in 2 packs?1 Answers
Lady Speed Stick Power Wild Freesia Antiperspirant Deodorant

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Power Wild Freesia Antiperspirant Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
This deodorant is pretty darn good. When I bought it I had thought there was no use because it was cheap. I decided to give it a try and honestly it’s super good!! It controls my sweat. Lady Speed Stick Power Wild Freesia Antiperspirant Deodorant
Diana H.
Unfortunately I didn’t love this product. It makes you smells worse and it doesn’t help at all if you have a sweating problem. I go to the gym a lot and I always rely on my deodorant for 24/7 protection but I fee like this last 10 secs. I don’t recommend this at all
isalyn g.
Pr Du Sac, WI
i like the deodorant but don't think it is the best i've ever used. it's great for the first part of the day but by the end i start getting sweaty and smelly. i think the price is good and if your into applying more than once throughout the day this could be good. Lady Speed Stick Power Wild Freesia Antiperspirant Deodorant
Kayla S.
Cyclone, WV
This is my holy grail! This lasts so long. I can put it on one day and it’ll still smell the same the next day. It’s very affordable too. It doesn’t irritate my underarms either. I recommend this if you’re shopping on a budget.
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price not a bad deodorant it's just not something that I would probably repurchase it was only a dollar so I can't really go wrong for a dollar but I still have to keep applying this deodorant that doesn't leave yellow stains on white shirts does leave white stains on black shirts.
sara s.
I love this deodorant. It lasts all day and keeps its smell. I almost never have to reapply unless I'm doing an intense workout. I wouldn't change a thing about it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Melanie A.
Bryan, TX
This is the only deodorant i will use! It smells awesome and lasts all day! I have been using this brand for years and dont plan on changing that any time soon!!
Jasmine C.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a good deodorant keeps you fresh all day and has a good scent in my opinion but if you have armpit problems and you sweat a lot in the area I would not recommend this, this only gives you a good scent and protects you for a little while
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love lady speed stick for effective sweat and smell protection throughout the day. The only thing with this deodorant is that I found it got over all of my clothes, and I have to wash off of black or dark clothing. I would maybe not recommend this product.
Justine C.
Mesa, AZ
this is my go to deodorant. i love it so much & it totally works just like you think it would. i use it everyday and don't use anything else. it's so affordable and it comes in a pack of 2! definitely recommend this!
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you find this to last all day?
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do they sell this deodorant single? Or only in 2 packs?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.