Lady Speed Stick® Invisible™ Powder Fresh

by Lady Speed Stick

Lady Speed Stick® Invisible™ provides all-day protection with no white residue.

elaeis guineensis (palm) kernel oil, aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex GLY, stearyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, PPG-14 butyl ether, hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-8 distearate, hydrogenated soybean oil, parfum, hydrolyzed corn starch, behenyl alcohol, aqua, citric acid, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate

The 'Cool & Fresh' scent gave me a migraine, does the 'Powder Fresh' smell very strong?
I have a really sensitive skin, will this product work for me?
is it actually invisible on clothing?
Start your review of Lady Speed Stick® Invisible™ Powder Fresh!
How would you rate this product?
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Lady Speed Stick® Invisible™ Powder Fresh uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. I prefer it over all others. Its my 1st go to. It holds me without me having to reply any during the day.
Joyce F.
Lady Speed Stick® Invisible™ Powder Fresh uploaded by Joyce F.
I found the product in dollar tree. I like it but it’s not my favorite. I mean it’s good for summer days and it’s really dry.
Mallory E.
Clinton, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont like it, it did a poor job of keeping me feeling fresh. I can say i did not stink but it wasn't the feeling i hey like with dove
Lindcey C.
Huntsville, AL
I love this deodorant! I use this specific one every single day and it smells like baby lotion to me. Lol even if I just have on the deodorant people tell me I smell good. This is a must have!
Danielle L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best deodorant ever! I love that this deodorant is invisible dry and does not rub off on my clothes. This has a very natural scent, not over powering or bothersome. Feels super smooth on my skin. I continue to purchase this deodorant because it is affordable and does not leave marks on my,clothes. Once you apply it, it dries and settles into the skin. Highly recommend this brand.
Brandi S.
Violet, LA
Great deodorant that keeps me dry and fresh the whole day. It has a great scent that smells very fresh but not over powering.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Lady Speed Stick® Invisible™ Powder Fresh uploaded by Teresa C.
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh One of my favorite things about this deodorant is it's smell. That baby powder scent is fantastic! This does a great job in keeping me dry. The price is phenomenal.
Ivette A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my go to antiperspirant. Love the smell and it always keeps me dry and fresh!
Megan A.
Nutley, NJ
I’ve been using this baby for YEARS!!!! Love love love it. No stink. No smudges. Just lovely smelling pits. I buy these babies in bulk because it’s hard to find them in stores now! Gotta go through amazon!
Monai D.
This is my go-to ! It never fails to disappoint me. I smell good no matter what. I smell like a baby’s butt ! Well not a baby’s butt, but I smell like a baby. Like baby powder.