Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh

by Speed Stick

Lady Speed Stick® Invisible Dry® Shower Fresh.
Dare to wear black clear protection.
24H protection.
Antiperspirant/deodorant.

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh ?what do u think ?do u love it ladys ? I find it the best I started using it since 2005😍😍😍😍
where can i get this product? and leaves stains on the clothes? what dou you recommend.?
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh How is this deodorant does it smell good?
Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh!
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta barra de desodorante invisible también es antitranspirante. Me permite usar ropa negra sin tener que preocuparme de las manchas. Además, reduce la humedad de mis axilas y viene en varios aromas.
luciana C.
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by luciana C.
Women’s deodorant tends to be horrible, but I found this deodorant to be one of the best I’ve used! No white marks or rubbing off on clothes. It’s also very affordable. I will definitely be buying this again! Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh
Emely  P.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by Emely  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Desodorante antitranspirante, de la marca Lady, es en barra, no queda blanco, es como seco y se absorbe rápido en la piel, dura 48 horas y el aroma es muy natural.
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by Debi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It goes on a little drier than some of it's competitors do but helps to keep sweating to a minimum most summer days. It goes on invisible. It does contain aluminum and can only be used on the underarms, not on other parts of the body that sweat.
Layel  H.
Kissimmee, FL
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by Layel  H.
It smells very good! It doesn’t make its work.. For me! But the package is cute and I can say that is affordable!
Pia U.
Anaheim, CA
Found this at my local Dollar Tree and I was so impressed at the quality of this product. I have also tried another scent called Wild Freesia, and they both smell so amazing!! I highly recommend this if you have body odor. This product keeps my body odor at bay--I can't smell it at all! I've tried other deodorant brands but none of them kept my body odor under control like Lady Speed Stick has. I use this every day and it is truly life-changing!!
Lorena  L.
Florence, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been trying a lot of deodorant this is one of those how works for me! It reduces underarms wetness, fresh fragrance (delicate) it’s not strong! It helps to reduce odor! I highly recommend!
Rana R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by Rana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve used this a couple of times before in different scents and i liked it, it smells nice and doesn’t leave any spots on dark tops! The price is also very affordable and you can find it anywhere!!!!!!!
Jessica  C.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by Jessica  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Move this brand of deodorant I used it all through my years never dissatisfied me and I always smelled good. Now I started buying it for my little sister that is starting to sweet her under arms and needs to smell good and this is it. Super cheap and you always smell good. When I used to wear it people would ask me what lotion or spray I would wear because I would get the ones that had like a green line on front. Anyways highly recommend it even grown ups can use it.
Hannah H.
Littleton, CO
Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Shower Fresh uploaded by Hannah H.
It has a light, refreshing smell but it’s the worst deodorant I’ve ever used. It’s not effective entirely. I find myself gravitating towards secret deodorants over this. I would not purchase again, even for the price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leen T.
Osiris  M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a 2 ans
Ashleigh A. il y a 2 ans
That deodorant is really good I really liked it and it smells good