BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick® Invisible Dry® Antiperspirant/Deodorant Shower Fresh.
24 H protection. see more...

Makeup B.
hialeah
I love this deodorant because it smells so freaking good it dries clear and when you wear black or dark clothing it wouldn’t leave those white stains other deodorant do,i dare you to wear this with black clothes with this on so you know that what i say its true
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Produto ótimo. Me surpreendi pois é um produto muito barato. Já comprei umas três vezes e vou continuar usando. Ele não tem uma duração de muitas horas, mas é só passar novamente. Comprei da dólar tree, super recomendo.
Melinda H.
Mount Airy, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great deodorant! Keeps you smelling fresh and keeps you dry. I use this once a day in the morning and it lasts. The smell is great and it is also long lasting. I would recommend this to anyone who likes an inexpensive product.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
It has a nice scent but isn’t overpowering. It stays for most of the day, and generally doesn’t leave residue on clothing. I do have to be careful applying it to not get on my clothing, but it works, and the price is right!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my current favorites. Works well. Easy to apply. I use everyday. I feel clean and fresh after application. Wonder fresh scent. Very satisfied. I would definitely Recommended try this one.
Keli L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favourite. I tried it once many years ago and it’s been my go to ever since. It keeps comfortable and smelling good. I don’t think I see marks or if there are they are very faint, when I wear black.
Amber C.
Love this deodorant. Its still one of my favs. It works good and smells good and they sell it at the dollar store. The only thing that sucks is you kinda hafta use a lot of it if you’re someone who sweats easily like me and then it leaves all those white balls on your underarms. I only care when I’m wearing a sleeveless shirt. Other than that it’s amazing.
Leanne G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the deodorant I’ve been currently using. I just grabbed it one day because it was cheap but I really like it. It lasts all day long which is a huge plus for me because I’m not into reapplying. I’ve had it for a long time and it still hasn’t run out so that’s a huge plus considering it’s already cheap.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This deodorant is the worst it does not work at all it doesn't prevent from wetness I use it after I got out of the shower and 30 minutes later I'm already sweating it didn't protect me at all
Rutuja Y.
Somerville
I received this as a free sample after participating in a race in my area, I found the smell very soothing and long lasting
It’s good for everyday use as smell is not very strong
It does make a white colour layer on my dark skin if used in excess but it’s not too bothering for me
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How many varieties are there of this brand?