Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Kenyetta D.
Monroe, VA
Its very good. Keeps you smelling fresh for a long period of time. I recommend you to buy it. I love it. Its reasonable price wise and easy to obtain at any store.
crystal j.
2,104 reviews
This is my favorite brand deodorant it's super easy to purchase and works awesome I would highly recommend it
Julia D.
This deodorant doesn't leave white marks all over your clothing, and it works very well! So far I haven't had another product that works like this. It's very easy to use and I would totally purchase again!
caitlyn p.
Auburn, WA
*holy grail product alert*
I love this! Gives me a nice scent for when I'm sweating.. I think ive probably been using this since middle school! Not much for a fruity strong scent so this is right up my alley. My friend says it smells kinda like baby powder and i don't mind it
Smh 4.
Firstly i love this product , i love how it smells , how it protects my clothes from getting sweat on them . Also with other deodrants they create a white mark on the shirt , this however doesnt , i like the fact that it does not leave my shirt with marks . I have been using this product for over 10 years . I love the scent , i love how smooth it is on my skin, how it has allot of product and lasts me a month .
اميرة ح.
Elkhopar
Stick form is my favorite! This is the first stick form deodorant I've used and I love it. I've heard bad comments about stick form deodorants before I bought this, such as, it'll leave white lines on your armpit or it doesn't work blah blah.
ashley h.
504 4th st Apt. 7g lake wales,Fl
Absolutly love tgis product, smells good great price fits im my gym bag or purse , great scent last long , wiah that it was bigger stick size , i can use it once in the morning and smell last all day long , doesnt show on clothes either , goes on sale alot so that a plus
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Good for the price. The smell is not the greatest but definitely freshens up your skin. it is effective but not really creamy. Since it is a powder stick, it dries quickly and it’s a little difficult to apply.
Overall, you get what you pay for. It’s pretty good for an inexpensive product.
Rania S.
المنصورة
تقيمي ليه انه كويس جدا جدا فى عدم التعرق ، بس عدم التعرق دى حاجه مضره ده غير انه محتوى على مكون من مكونات الالمنيوم و دى حاجه مش بحبها بالذات انى كنت بستخدمه يوميا دلوقتى بستخدمه لو يوم طويل و حر بس .
Ashley W.
Love this product. Lady speed stick as a brand is great! Always gives me what I want in an antiperspirant. This one is particular is my favorite scent because it's not overpowering, and smells fresh and clean.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target