Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

María R.
Zulia, Maracaibo
Excelente producto, súper accesible. Es sumamente increíble, dura muchísimo y se lo recomiendo a todo mundo, 100% confiable. No lo duden es impresionante. De los mejores del mercado totalmente, volvería comprar una y mil ve es sin pensarlo
Katlyn W.
Sandy Lake
I do enjoy lady speed stick! They work great and provide good scent protection! Would repurchase in the future! They are very cost effective and you can often find coupons or sales and that is when I find myself stocking up on them!
Lizeth G.
Riverside
Highly recommend.. using this product for many years. Great smell no complaint. Doesn’t show up on dark clothes.
jennifer l.
This deodorant works well, smells good and stays al day long, but I find that it stains on dark clothes. I wouldn’t recommend this if you are using black tops.
Laurie C.
Walker,LA
This is my favorite go to deodorant antiperspirant! Most people like a powder smell that goes well with any perfume you may apply also.
Violet B.
Calgary, AB
It’s a little weird to review deodorant. This one works fine, I’m not sure if it has sulphates and all the other nasties in it but it does prevent me from being smelly when I go about my day to day! I’ve never had any problems with transferring to my clothes and it doesn’t have any kind of weird residue or texture on my skin. It just applied nicely. It’s a good deodorant, and the price is right.
yelimar j.
This deodorant is great. I love all your senses. I am a lover of deodorants and this captive me apart has a very rich smell
Tishuai M.
GRAND RAPIDS
This was not my favorite the reason it gave me a rash on my underarms as soon I started using it🤕
D G.
Love the smell that that it lasts forever! If you are picky about smells, this is perfect for you! I’m always sad there is not very many left by the time I go to store to get some.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I guess I'm a lady, because this is my go-to if I need something that'll have my back all day! I only have a travel size, so I'm currently saving it for days when it's particularly warm, or I feel like I'll anxiously sweat somehow (social events) 😬 It's very effective.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target