Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marklyn W.
Sherwood Park, AB
It’s pretty good, I like the smell of it but I find that if I put too much on it just clumps into white things under my armpits. It smells good though and cheap.
liyah w.
Odenville, AL
No white resido,smells literally amazing,cute packaging,really cheap,last for like 15 hours.
Elizabeth H.
Ravenswood, WV
Love this deodorant. I get it at my local Dollar Tree. I love the baby powder smell and I can put this on in the morning, work all day in a kitchen and come home smelling like baby powder instead of sweat.
Vanessa M.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love this deodorant! Not only is it cheap, but the odor protection it provides is incredible! I use to be a secret girl, but after trying this I changed my mind. It keeps you smelling fresh all day. It stays true to their 24 hour claim. Definitely worth checking this product out.
Idelca O.
West Palm Bch, FL
I swear by this anytime I try a different deodorant it just doesn’t work out. It is gentle smell and affordable.
Sarah H.
Cypress Inn, TN
My current deodorant! Smells great, inexpensive, and I promise really does last all day!
Alaa S.
Qoutour, Tanta
My fav deodorant.. very good in summer.. it's smell is amazing .. save me all the day .. and save clothes from any splatter
monica s.
Pulaski, PA
this is the only deodorant I use It smells soft and nice I like the invisible one. you can get this at all stores. I would recommend it to anyone
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love ❤ this deodorant not only dose it last all day and all night it smells Devine and the best part it dose not leave white stuff on your clothes specially on black and it's under $2.00 which is even better
Kelly R.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Im old school and love that fresh powder smell! I know no matter what’s the weather condition this will keep me fresh all day long
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target