Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chyna R.
East Stroudsburg
I personally hate the smell of this and only use it if I’m desperate. And liesssss it is definitely not invisible dry. it shows up on your clothes instantly. I really wouldn’t buy this again, it’s not worth it to me.
Kim S.
Toronto
I says invisible.... it’s not... the white powder still comes off on your under arm and on you clothes as well. Will not use this product again.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
I know most deo/antiperspirants have pretty much the same ingredients, but this did nothing for me in terms of sweat control. For odor it was fine because i don't (at least i don't think so) get stinky during the day.
Josehany B.
I used this product and I did not like it, it does not comply with what it says, because when I wore my black shirts and in fact it happened to me with a dress, if they touched the area that had deodorant the clothes got stained, i would not buy it again.
Rayven S.
Kent, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a very cheap deodorant that didn’t do much of anything for me. The only good thing about this deodorant is it’s price. It didn’t help with sweating or smell after I started smelling. I will never buy this again.
Ehlonna M.
Gays Mills
Purchased at: Walmart
This company does not use safe ingredients. I tested this deodorant and it did not work well for me plus it has aluminum in it, yuck. It is healthy to sweat.
Teran F.
Wasn't happy with it. Didn't like how didn't last long like dove does. So wasn't really good for me personally
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Okay, I really wouldn't recommend this deodorant. I've tried it maybe 3 times, different scents each time, hoping I would like it. The price is great but the product just wasn't. It left me feeling sweaty, which I don't normally feel, which is the complete reason I didn't like it.
Ambar V.
Dunedin, Fl
I do not like because it's greasy and its smell is very strong. It is not durable enough nor protects . I cause allergy. It is of poor quality and leave stains on clothes. would not buy it again. use it for one year
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I avoid this deodorant at all cost. Not only does it not prevent body odor from coming through but something with it's chemical breakdown and my body makes me smell like ammonia when I put it on. And no, I don't smell like that with other deodorants or with none at all, only with this one.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.