Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Yaraa S.
Nasr city, Cairo
Actually the first deodorant that really works well felling fresh all day long even in working out
Samantha K.
Pettisville, OH
I was worried that this product would not work because it was so cheap. It actually surprised me, it works much better than others I tried.
Selene M.
Dallas, TX
Have been trying this deodorant for about a week now and so far it is going great. There are no deodorant marks left on my shirts.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I love this deodorant. This is the only brand that I buy. My husband is very sensitive to most deodorants but this is actually the same deo that he uses. Not the one for men, but thisb same one. I love the price and it works great.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
I have not used anything else in 20 years! It is the only one that came close to working for me. I sweat a lot even in normal conditions and this was the only one that kept me odor free and confident. It does not keep you 100% dry though but that is not what this is created for anyways
scarlett d.
Tulsa
Very good quality for a good price. This lasts 12hours for me personally and is long lasting. Also this doesn't leave white powder all over your armpits.
l c.
s
This is my go to deodorant. It is easily available and It does what it is supposed to and has one of my favourite scents (baby powder). it doesnt leave any white residue on my black shirts.
Courtney H.
I’ve used this brand for years. I trust it. It smells great. I do find it builds up on my clothes overtime, but all deodorants do that.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This might be cheap but it does the job and last all day! I'm a anxiety sweater person so it's hard to get a good but this one is doing it's job on all levels!!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is my current favorite deodorant for summer. No white residue is left behind. It costs under my arms very well to protect against sweat and odor. I use this especially on days that I go to the gym.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target