Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Christina M.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used this deodorant brand for as long as I can remember. I love how well it works, how smoothly it goes on, and how it rarely ever transfers onto my clothing! The scent is a light fresh scent, which I appreciate so that it’s not an overpowering smell.
Josehany B.
I used this product and I did not like it, it does not comply with what it says, because when I wore my black shirts and in fact it happened to me with a dress, if they touched the area that had deodorant the clothes got stained, i would not buy it again.
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Es mi actual desodorante y el mejor antitranspirante que he tenido. Solia elegir otras marcas pero desde que encontre este es mi favorita. De excelente aroma y textura cremosa. No quedan marcas en la ropa.
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this deodorant! I have been using it for years now and have nothing bad to say about it.  I never have to worry about smelling because I know it does its job and actually holds up!
Angela Y.
Coachella
I like this product but sometimes I have to switch it out. Living in the desert requires a string deodorant to keep you dry on the hottest days. This works but sometimes it starts to wear off. I would purchase again. It’s great for other seasons.
Holly G.
Royal Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for years. I like the scent and I feel fresh and clean after using it. It does leave white marks if you’re not careful, but it wipes off pretty easily. I wish it was more of an antiperspirant though and not just deodorant.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I have a ton of these from my couponing days. It works pretty well for a cheap deodorant. I definitely have ones that I like more but this smells pretty good and goes in smooth. I probably won’t repurchase at regular price after I’m done with my current stash.
A'va D.
Clemson, SC
Cheap, effective and smells great. I’ve been using this product on and off since high school. Only downfall is it isn’t black dress approved (it shows up white if it gets on your clothes)
Dominique F.
I'm a very active person and I just love the way this deodorant stays on all day and it also smells good. I love this product it's very natural I got it from Walmart for about two dollars this is my goal to date order it I love it it's very cheap and affective
Sheila S.
I purchased this product and it did not work for me at all. I smelled awful. I quit using it within a week and threw it away. It did not stain my clothing however, so that was s plus. I do not recommend got someone who is active.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target