Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
Pretty good deodorant. Unfortunately it has aluminum in it, so it isn’t the safest. The antiperspirant power is pretty good, but it could be better. It doesn’t completely keep the sweat away. But it’s cheaper than other brands, and it does the job well enough for me to save money and keep buying it.
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
Not the biggest fan. While I do not see any residue on clothes, it doesn't seem to last very long, especially when working out. I am also not the biggest fan of the scent- the best thing about it is that it goes on clear and does not transfer to clothes.
Janice M.
Waterbury , CT
This has to be my all time favorite deodorant I can put it on early in the morning and I’m fresh all day and I love the light sent for the price it’s delicious a win in my book and it’s the only deodorant that keeps me from sweating and feeling dry seriously recommend if you can’t find any other that holds up to what it’s suppose it.
TaMara S.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the only deodorant we buy. We’ve used it for years and don’t plan on changing anytime soon. It smells great and keeps me dry and it’s always on sale. It’s doesn’t irritate the skin and it really works for a heavy sweater like myself. It keeps me confident and worry free!
Abigail G.
Bronx
Purchased at: Rite Aid
While I love the smell of this deodorant, I must say it leaves a residue! I don’t know if it’s because maybe I put too much on. But when I shower I have to scrap it off my armpits to come off!
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
This remains my all-time favorite deodorant. The powder fresh scent is definitely my least favorite but the Freisha scent is awesome. This stuff really works and really is invisible. It never stains my clothes. I have been using it for years and will continue to do so!
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
this deodorant is really freaking good, considering they’re only a dollar at the dollar tree !! i use this one all the time when i tun out of my secret deodorants and they work just as amazing !! doesn’t cause any irritation what so ever and i’d totally recommend :)
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
It’s a very good deodorant I used the use the suave and dove, and they both didn’t work out for me. It’s very gentle and nice. It has a great value very cheap and drugstore price. I would totally but it over and over again. I’ve been using it for a few months now.
Layla A.
Tiburon, CA
This is my favorite deodorant right now! I had been using other brands and had some allergies where I was having some itchiness and with Speed Stick I have none of that. It's a great price compared to clinical strength deodorants and I think it works just as well.
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
This lady speed stick deodorant- Antiperspirant gives pure freshness to the skin. That lasts for almost 48H and most importantly, does not interfere with my perfume. But, generally, I prefer spray deodorant!
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target