Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Not a fan of this deodorant. I don't really need to use deodorant on a daily basis but I do just in case I am faced with a situation in which I sweat. When I tried this product, my arm pits seemed to smell worse than other products and more than if I do not wear any at all.
Shelbie K.
Love this product! Does everything that it says it will do! I do love that you can find coupons for this as well! They are cheap enough priced as it is but it is great for coupons as well. I never have any white chunks in my Pitts after applying this. I love that I also don't have any stains.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Good for the price. The smell is not the greatest but definitely freshens up your skin. it is effective but not really creamy. Since it is a powder stick, it dries quickly and it’s a little difficult to apply.
Overall, you get what you pay for. It’s pretty good for an inexpensive product.
Valerie D.
Pomona, CA
I've been using this brand for years. It does the job and it super affordable. It has a subtle fresh and clean scent. It doesn't leave traces on black clothes as long as you allow it to dry. The reason I give it four stars is because it doesn't do anything amazing or different than any other deodorant that I've tried other than the invisible dry.
Bridget B.
Crown Point, IN
I think that this is a great deodorant for the price. The scent is nice. It does not leave a mark on your clothing because it is invisible. And it works for 24 hours. It helps keep me feeling fresh and dry all throughout the day. I am a nurse and my work gets pretty crazy and stressful and this really helps to keep me fresh all day long.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
This deodorant is so long lasting that I even smell it on me or my clothes the next day I use it every day. I even used it on my thighs when I wear skirts or dresses your legs will not hurt or rub when using this !
Julianne W.
Saint Louis, MO
Pretty simple and straightforward. Not an expensive antiperspirant/deodorant, but works as well as some others I have tried at a higher price point. Smell is fine, not great, but a typical deodorant smell. I would buy this over and over. Plus I've found it in smaller sizes at the dollar store so it's great for travel.
Aj S.
The Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh is one of my favorite deodorants. It doesn't leave marks on my clothing and the scent lasts all day! This product is very easy to use and it's affordable. I got mine at Dollar Tree.
brittany d.
Walden, NY
I got this deodorant in my local walmart for 98 cents in a pinch one day when I left the house without putting deodorant on. I was pleasantly surprised. It smells great and works as well as anything else I use. I would recommend trying this
Amanda R.
Manvel, TX
this is my to go deodorant during the winter because I feel like during the summer it doesn't do much for me. Other than that I carry it in my gym back to make sure I always feel fresh and clean after a work out.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
lissette S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target