Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bethani G.
Strinestown
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to, you can find this at the dollar store, which I know sounds ridiculous and you would think it would be crap, but this stuff is awesome works all day
Lady speedstick, powder fresh.

A deodorant from a higher class. A very neutral scent, you don't see anything of it on your clothes because you attach it directly on your armpit. If you put on this deodorant you'll barely smell any sweat.

This really changed my life and i put lady speedstick on every single morning.

The only disadventage is that you cannot get it everywhere in the world. I have to order it online and there come shipping costs with it, but my whole family loves it so we just order like twenty of them together and then the shipping costs are minimal.
So hurry and get yourself a lady speedstick.

Ps: there are plenty of them, so you have a lot of choice!👍
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
Nothing but love for this deodorant. When I first read its label with the “dare to wear black” I thought it was stupid, why wouldn't I always wear black? But they're right! It doesn't stain your shirts like other deodorants. Plus it's incredibly scented to the point someone said I smelled nice and I wasn't wearing perfume. It lasts close to 24 hours without reapplying, even if you're a sweaty person like I am.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I am satisfied with this deodorant, but definitely not impressed, wow-ed or blown away by it.  I've primarily used this Speed Stick deodorant for the past couple of years because it does the job I need to it to do: it keeps me fresh throughout the day and protects against odor.  One thing it DOESN'T DO is deliver on the advertised Invisible Application feature.  This product will leave white marks on dark clothing.  I wouldn't necessarily recommend this deodorant to people, but I also wouldn't advise anyone against using it.
Dominique S.
Richmond , VA
I love this deodorant. There are a variety of smells and sizes to choose from they are endless. I have nothing but positive things to say about this deodorant. They smell great and last long. They even have an invisible dry kind that really works highly recommended.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love ❤ this deodorant not only dose it last all day and all night it smells Devine and the best part it dose not leave white stuff on your clothes specially on black and it's under $2.00 which is even better
Claudia V.
Not for the one with a strong body odor. This deodorant would work maybe for a ore teen or someone starting to use deodorants but it isn't strong st all to hold for sweat and odor. The scent smells pretty awesome though and not annoying as crap. Easy to open and easy to close. Will probably last you 2/3 months of daily use.
Nikki-Peyton M.
I love the Lady speed stick invisible dry deodorant. It is only a dollar at your local Walmart super super affordable it keeps me fresh and smelling great all day long I’m a hairdresser so I am always having my under arm area up and about in front of somebody so I don’t want the mishap of somebody smelling stinky so this is a product I highly recommend keeps me fresh all day long.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Not a fan of this deodorant. I don't really need to use deodorant on a daily basis but I do just in case I am faced with a situation in which I sweat. When I tried this product, my arm pits seemed to smell worse than other products and more than if I do not wear any at all.
Shelbie K.
Love this product! Does everything that it says it will do! I do love that you can find coupons for this as well! They are cheap enough priced as it is but it is great for coupons as well. I never have any white chunks in my Pitts after applying this. I love that I also don't have any stains.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target