Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Ruth C.
Zanesville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
The only deodorant I use! I’ve tried many but I love speed stick the best! I can usually find it pretty easily anywhere I happen to shop for it. Very effective. And affordable! Love the powder fresh scent!
Brooke C.
I use this brand currently. I have always had a problem with sweating and although there isn’t one I have found that helps completely. I would say this one does a pretty good job of helping me control it.
Lisbeth A.
works great on my sensitive skin long lasting scent and most important does not leave white streaks on my clothes. i purchase this product in target def a product that does it job at all times.
Amy D.
Madison, WI
I love the long lasting scent, and it always leaves my skin feeling soft. I have noticed it can leave a residue on my clothes if I put them on right after applying it. However, it never leaves clumps.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
24 hour protection! Doesn’t get on black clothing! Smells like baby powder! Invisible dry! I got it at Dollar Tree for $1!!! Totally recommended and it’s name brand! I will buy it again after I’m done with it!
Haylee A.
Hanford
Does as it claims, as long as you wait for it to settle before you put black clothing on because there can be a little transfer. Definitely does a good job as keeping the stink and sweat away.
Valerie H.
blairsville Ga.
This is my every day product. It has a light fresh scent but isn’t overpowering. It gives me sweat protection and doesn’t leave residue on my clothes or skin. Easy to apply. Reasonable price.
Katherine H.
1200 south park way apt 1238
I found these at dollar tree for $1. I’ve always used Suave. And will never go back. I have PCOS so my fermones are out of whack. This deodorant has made me so confident. No smell for hours!!!
Anjelica M.
Maplewood, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is amazing! There aren’t any other products out there that are better than the stuff it really works better than all the other ones and it smells really good to! I prefer the solid over the other one
Johanmary S.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you hate the stains on your black clothes, this can be a reliable option for you! It also has a really refreshing aroma and keeps you safe from bad smell for more than twelve hours
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
Diosmerysuero S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target