Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh
  • Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Deodorant 2...

BY SPEED STICK

Lady Speed Stick Shower Fresh Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration Formulated to leave no white residue on the skin 24-hour protection Scent renewal formula for all-day protection Twin pack-buy two and save see more...

Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh

Start your review of Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Antiperspirant/Deodorant Powder Fresh!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
crystal s.
This deodorant keeps me fresh sometimes and it is cheap but on other days I really doesn't work. Especially on does that I run. Like I was walking today and I started sweating and the deodorant wasn't working. I would only recommend this if you are just staying at home and might make a quick run to the store or to somebody's house nothing else.
Briana R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lady Speed Stick works well enough under normal everyday circumstances, when I'm at home or work. The invisible is indeed invisible. I haven't had any embarrassing deodorant show up on my clothing. The powder scent is pleasant and not overpowering.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was average. It worked okay, but I found my better (and even cheaper) deodorant to work better. It didn't last very long, especially not 24 hours. I had to reapply every few hours if I didn't want to smell weird. It was invisible and didn't have any white stains, so I loved that, but otherwise it was just basic and I won't be buying again.
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
Trying to find a deodorant that keeps me dry and fresh is difficult. Lady Speed Stick is the only one that works for me. The price is affordable and the scent is always pleasant, never over powering. It can be purchased in most retail stores.
Heidy Q.
Miami
Honestly this is my go to for when I am going to wear anything darked color or even when I am going to be showing my under arms at, it's much better than using any other one that leaves nasty little white things under you armpits.
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
This is great. Honestly i go After this product for the smell because i love when i can bend down and smell my armpit and smell a freah smell. Its not a cakey deorderant either. Id recommend it and i feel it is better than dove
Marian Sol S.
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is what I use every day! I exercise 7/7 and this works perfectly for me! It’s soft and I love the fragrance. I chose Lady Speed Stick Dry Antiperspirant because my body doesn’t get used to it and it does what it says.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
This has been my go to for about 4 years now and I cannot give it up. It is truly invisible and I love the scent as well. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t last that long. I’d have to reapply mid day.
Chyna R.
East Stroudsburg
I personally hate the smell of this and only use it if I’m desperate. And liesssss it is definitely not invisible dry. it shows up on your clothes instantly. I really wouldn’t buy this again, it’s not worth it to me.
Amanda C.
Absecon, NJ
I buy this product because it is affordable and doesn’t make my armpits break out in a rash. The scent it strong but it masks body odor and limits sweat. I use this product 1-2 times a day. I recommend this product.
Maggie R.
Aurora, IL
Do you like and how does it feel?
Carolina H.
Compton, CA
lissette S.
Miami FL 2250 NW 114th Ave
Que tanto dura el aroma??

Target